Prediction Contest 2024 week 6, Texas v OU

Wulaw Horn

Texas 45, OU 13. 

we win this game in a walk, reminiscent of the last time we brought in a focused group of dominant studs that were looking for revenge and they brought in a collection of no talent ass clowns considerably worst than the normal collection of ass clowns they roll with (2005). 

This game just sets up like that for us to stomp them. Yes, I know, it’s a rivalry game and anything can and will happen, but I’m going to choose not to take counsel  of my fears as it relates to this team and enjoy the ride. 

Prop- rushing yards for both team- graded on closest to spread and if that ties closest to the total. Team that wins this almost always wins the game. 
Texas 194 yards rushing

OU- 78 yards rushing. 
spread- 116 yards 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think it all depends on the glass man.  Quinn makes Colt look like Colossus!  Not that I don't Arch will beat OU's ass, it just a matter of score.

UT Quinn-56

OU-17

UT Arch-38

OU-24

UT-217 yds

OU- 123 yds

You figure the spread!

Posted (edited)

Don't know the score, but Quinn will be dialed in and and gash them all day long. 

I predict Texas 40

Blou 13

Quinn will Go 300+ wih 3- TD's 

Bond, Golden Moore , and Wingo score. 

Wisner, Blue, and Gibson will score. 

Wisner will break out and make their defense look like CSU. We're dragging our sweaty nuts all over them. Hawkins is in deep shit. 

This is Wisner's chance to take the RB1 job. He's just a dude. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

OU is going to try to execute the same Lebby gameplan they came with last year, the same one Mississippi State deployed. Ball Control and desperately try to force turnovers. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a similar approach from every team we play from here on out. Just like how every Big12 team installed a triple high safety look for the Texas game. Our interior will be tested. We just got to get them off the field and make it rain early.