Coach Sark Press Conference 10.7 - 11:30am

BigOrange1

Posted (edited)

Jake got hurt last year so we were overwhelmed -Sark

Ewers day to day but if he continues how he did today he will be good to go but we will have no hesitation to put in Arch - Sark

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, DanTheHorn said:

Talked about how we scored 3 points in 3 red zone trips and the values of touchdowns - Sark, How about the value of taking the points in these close games -me😡

Hasn’t he already owned that, multiple times, even after explaining the thought process?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Jake got hurt last year so we were overwhelmed -Sark

Ewers day to day but if he continues how he did today he will good to go but we will have no hesitation to put in Arch - Sark

Gotta admit...I was expecting/hoping for something a little more definite than that this morning.....

Edited by MirrOlure
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Gotta admit...I was expecting/hoping for something a little more definite than that this morning.....

I mean, you need to at least make Oklahoma waste some practice time on Arch. 

• Hook 'Em 6

11 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Based on last couple of years we can expect that what is on tape is not we are going to get, we will have to make the right in game adjustments. - Sark

Nice to hear that before the game unlike past coaches who would bring it up after.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

You'd prefer him to say "hey OU, Quinn is starting, so focus all of your prep on him"?

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, field said:

You'd prefer him to say "hey OU, Quinn is starting, so focus all of your prep on him"?

I'm probably just being selfish....but also, Sark hasn't historically shied away from that.  Hopefully by the time he gives his pregame update (Thursday?) he'll confirm Quinn is a 100% go.

Just now, MirrOlure said:

I'm probably just being selfish....but also, Sark hasn't historically shied away from that.  Hopefully by the time he gives his pregame update (Thursday?) he'll confirm Quinn is a 100% go.

He did say today if the game was today QE would be ready.

Is that good enough for you, Mr. Selfish?

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

He’s already said he treats the opponents’ injury reports as fiction. No need for him to act otherwise, imo. 

Posted (edited)

I would very much like for Sark to not walk around the field pre-game this year and tell all the players to, "Just go have fun".

Mmmmmmkay?

Edited by Cajun
Unless "fun" is code for "Rip them from sternum to neck and gut them like a quail". Then that's ok.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Sark loves horns down.

Go Away GIF

No, no, no, he's right.

You have to realize that anyone who does "horns down" is so obsessed with us that that hate us more than they like themselves

Also horns down is what a bull does right before he charges your ass

Edited by Rimbo