OU ticket available

Brisketexan

So, @Ghost of LL has a single ticket available for the game -- first row, upper deck.  No idea what he wants for it, probably face-value-ish.

So here's the deal - you'd be sitting with GOLL, me, and Son of GOLL.  We are doing a cannonball run up to Dallas from Austin early Saturday, and back to Austin a coupla hours after the game ends.  Folks who want to join the road trip, and be responsible for apportioning Slim Jims, kolaches, and similar comestibles to sustain us on our journey, are favored.

Let us know.

I imagine a world where I share my cornucopia of slim Jim's, deer jerky and pickled quail eggs on a road trip to the state fair with fellow degenerates.  Alas, I have boys who seem to have baseball tournaments every damned RRS. I have never been to that game. 

Shame on me. I am a failure.

• Like 1

I imagine a world where I share my cornucopia of slim Jim's, deer jerky and pickled quail eggs on a road trip to the state fair with fellow degenerates.  Alas, I have boys who seem to have baseball tournaments every damned RRS. I have never been to that game. 

Shame on me. I am a failure.

To can skip the Saturday tourney games. They do t make a shit anyway.