Edited: Brisket, GOLL, & Macanudo go to Dallas (God Help Us All)

Ghost of LL

3 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Cross-posting from the Best Buy board, but Son of GOLL, @Brisketexan, and I are making a thunder run up to Dallas Saturday morning with a Saturday late afternoon, and we have a spare seat.  It's free to the buyer of kolaches and Slim Jims.

First row west side upper deck at about the goal line.  Let us know your playlist and opinion on whether mustard or ketchup goes on a corny dog.

But what if I'm in the Houston area and thinking about a last minute trip to the game? 

I’ve got my kids and still working through some health shit this weekend or I’d be all in and I’d eat enough refrieds Friday to be an equal participant. And we’d put brisket in the back so we wouldn’t be profiled and we could roadie the whole way up. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Ghost of LL changed the title to Edited: Brisket, GOLL, & Macanudo go to Dallas (God Help Us All)
1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Hit Slovacek's instead of Czech stop. Better kolaches and their line moves faster.

Yes, Slovacek's is a much better experience overall IMO. There's also a better kolache place further east into town than Czech Stop but I can't remember what it's called.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

last time i stopped there, that line was wrapped all the way around the inside of the  store

no stop is quicker than buccees 

Okay but if you don't stop at Slovacek's where else are you going to get your aggy lawn decorations and wind chimes?