Edited: Brisket, GOLL, & Macanudo go to Dallas (God Help Us All)

Ghost of LL

On 10/10/2024 at 5:44 PM, Ghost of LL said:

Cross-posting from the Best Buy board, but Son of GOLL, @Brisketexan, and I are making a thunder run up to Dallas Saturday morning with a Saturday late afternoon, and we have a spare seat.  It's free to the buyer of kolaches and Slim Jims.

First row west side upper deck at about the goal line.  Let us know your playlist and opinion on whether mustard or ketchup goes on a corny dog.

ETA: So @Macanudowas the first to jump in.  So here we go tomorrow morning.  In preparation, I'm going to Maudie's tonight for a fucking Strait Plate with double refrieds.  Brisket's truck is going to smell like a Tijuana sewer by the time we reach Georgetown.  

@immamac--in anticipation of updates tomorrow, perhaps this thread should be moved to the general football board?

Can you guys shoe polish a big sign that says “we’re from the internet” and/or trade off wearing the pedo bear costume so we can know who to avoid on the road 🤪

11 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I shot Brisket a text about this.  The last time I did something like this was with Troph, HaydenHorn and Anastasis 14 years ago.  

I might regret it but then again, how often does someone get to ride in a car with such pompous bloviators?

Volunteering to get in a car with two lawyers for hours is a masochistic behavior that you should probably talk to a therapist about 

Also:

the hangover GIF

• Haha 6
  • Drool 1

12 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I shot Brisket a text about this.  The last time I did something like this was with Troph, HaydenHorn and Anastasis 14 years ago.  

I might regret it but then again, how often does someone get to ride in a car with such pompous bloviators?

Minivan and a huge ice chest of enough booze to kill well… a minivan full of peeps. 

fuck ou 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

Let’s go, bitches—it’s motherfucking Gameday!

IMG_8047.thumb.jpeg.19af708d5bf0e75cc371bd08863aebe5.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

I thought everybody on Surly drives exotic cars exclusively.  Your’s must be in for annual service.

I assume after he ate that dinner his next stop was to pick up a rental car with all the additional upholstery coverages.

We're in one of beer tents drinking and watching South Carolina give Bama a game.  One of the TVs is showing Kid Rock's Rocking Rodeo shindig from Jerry World.  

Brisket's response: If Date Rape was a concert. 

Followed by "She had a body built for the  Autobahn but I took her down the County Road of Love ".

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

On 10/11/2024 at 8:20 AM, Macanudo said:

A road trip with Brisketexan less than a month before the election. Please shoot me.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2