Looking for a poster with "Rizz"

immamac

I guess I should add that I'm not wearing it because I'll be with my 5 year old and I don't want to explain to him and my wife why I was taking pictures with girls and why everyone kept telling us Oklahoma sucks dick etc. 

I would wear it as normal if he weren't with me. 

• Haha 8

44 minutes ago, immamac said:

I guess I should add that I'm not wearing it because I'll be with my 5 year old and I don't want to explain to him and my wife why I was taking pictures with girls and why everyone kept telling us Oklahoma sucks dick etc. 

Would be funny though if he had a little tiny matching mini-me rizz shirt

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Your wife seems pretty cool. I am guessing that you wearing that t-shirt and taking pictures with hot chicks would be pretty far down on her list of issues with being married to you. 

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Your wife seems pretty cool. I am guessing that you wearing that t-shirt and taking pictures with hot chicks would be pretty far down on her list of issues with being married to you. 

I don't know. When your husband emerges from the sea like the god Neptune, you should probably worry a little.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Someone with rizz that gets all the ladies? Shit man, that’s me. Too bad I’m not going or I’d be your huckleberryette.

btw my kids say I’m cringe when I use the word rizz so maybe I’m not as fabulous as I think.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Why would hot chicks want to take pics with anyone from surly?

4 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Because we're hung like turned on light switches and bang 10s.

We're also recruiters for a modeling agency and directing an upcoming feature film she'd be just perfect in. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This feels like harassment?

"OMG! Lisa and I were walking around the Fair and this totally weird looking dude in a bizarre t-shirt came up and begged us for a picture so his website can stay in business or something.  What do I mean "weird?"  Well, he looked like a combination of John Lennon and Charles Manson and he was walking around collecting cups and the t-shirt had a penis on it.  Well, I told him we'd take the picture but not to touch us."

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

1) I don’t think capitalizing it and putting it in quotes is the way

2) just use charisma like the 30something you are

I want a 20 year who will do it justice. 

17 hours ago, immamac said:

More likely reason is you “outgrew” it.