Looking for a poster with "Rizz"

immamac

I'm still able to be kind of shocked at things like that t-shirt. Maybe if you go to a party or something, but I can't help but think of older people or people averse to crudeness in general not being disgusted by that shirt in a very public place.

While I'm shaking my cane at youth, I'll add that the Hot or Not thread is a pathology. Why photograph random women who are unaware that you are doing it then sharing your creepnity on Surly? I think it's wrong, to be honest.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm still able to be kind of shocke at things like that t-shirt. Maybe if you go to a party or something, but I can't help but think of older people or people averse to crudeness in general not being disgusted by that shirt in a very public place.

While I'm shaking my cane at youth, I'll add that the Hot or Not thread is a pathology. Why photograph random women who are unaware that you are doing it then sharing your creepnity on Surly? I think it's wrong, to be honest.

People averse to crudeness in general should not be attending one of the nastiest rivalries in college football. You take your kid to the cotton bowl on game day your kid is going to see some shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I'm still able to be kind of shocke at things like that t-shirt. Maybe if you go to a party or something, but I can't help but think of older people or people averse to crudeness in general not being disgusted by that shirt in a very public place.

Come on, dude--haven't you learned anything? Taste, judgment, and morals are orphans on Surly. (For the record, I'm with you 100% and I'm not all that old.)

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

People averse to crudeness in general should not be attending one of the nastiest rivalries in college football. You take your kid to the cotton bowl on game day your kid is going to see some shit.

I'm unpersuaded. I also know it's futile to try to persuade the boys will be boys crowd.

1 minute ago, Royale with cheese said:

Come on, dude--haven't you learned anything? Taste, judgment, and morals are orphans on Surly. (For the record, I'm with you 100% and I'm not all that old.)

You had me going there. Well done.

I'm unpersuaded. I also know it's futile to try to persuade the boys will be boys crowd.

No one is forcing you to wear a shirt like that (I mean - I'm not sure I would willingly wear a shirt like that). It's a free country with freedom of speech and expression. immamac wasn't asked to take it off by any of the officials at the Cotton Bowl (as far as I know). In fact - I'm guessing the overall weekend and game experience is a lot more tame than it was 30 or 40 years ago. 

Again - go down to the Texas State Fair on gameday and you may have some formative experiences. If that's too amoral for anyone then a different game in Dallas like SMU/Houston Christian might be more up their speed. Or maybe a nice Dallas Baptist baseball game.

Edited by ztejas

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No one is forcing you to wear a shirt like that (I mean - I'm not sure I would willingly wear a shirt like that). It's a free country with freedom of speech and expression. immamac wasn't asked to take it off by any of the officials at the Cotton Bowl (as far as I know). In fact - I'm guessing the overall weekend and game experience is a lot more tame than it was 30 or 40 years ago. 

Again - go down to the Texas State Fair on gameday and you may have some formative experiences. If that's too amoral for anyone then a different game in Dallas like SMU/Houston Christian might be more up their speed. Or maybe a nice Dallas Baptist baseball game.

Feh, I wore my "atm SUCKS / But ou SWALLOWS" T-shirt to multiple Red River Shootouts in the 90s and no one even said anything to me.  Lulz.

It's not like I'm some manster ("big human" to Sark, lulz) like the Hackemacks (6-8 Ken Hackemack #68 DT for Texas, or his 6-4 Dad, Harley, that my Dad knew) were or something, so that part of the fandom wasn't wild in that way.

4 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Feh, I wore my "atm SUCKS / But ou SWALLOWS" T-shirt to multiple Red River Shootouts in the 90s and no one even said anything to me.  Lulz.

It's not like I'm some manster ("big human" to Sark, lulz) like the Hackemacks (6-8 Ken Hackemack #68 DT for Texas, or his 6-4 Dad, Harley, that my Dad knew) were or something, so that part of the fandom wasn't wild in that way.

After the 2017 game (I think) I kicked one of those big gray trash cans down on the way out of the Fair right in front of a cop. His reaction was basically "Come on, man". I picked it back up and went on my way. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, immamac said:

I guess I should add that I'm not wearing it because I'll be with my 5 year old and I don't want to explain to him and my wife why I was taking pictures with girls and why everyone kept telling us Oklahoma sucks dick etc. 

I would wear it as normal if he weren't with me. 

Pussy gif

On 10/11/2024 at 1:12 PM, immamac said:

I guess I should add that I'm not wearing it because I'll be with my 5 year old and I don't want to explain to him and my wife why I was taking pictures with girls and why everyone kept telling us Oklahoma sucks dick etc. 

Because who cares about everyone else’s 5 kids, right?

8 hours ago, Leanderman said:

I wanna see the picture of the chicks who kicked you in the nutz for asking them in the first place :)

th?id=OIP.XawvvNQ-loIFq21G395fwQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&h=220

1e3ffb950e2b17fec30267b398f52a7c.gif

The most offensive thing about that shirt isn't the dick, it's Oklahoma. Kids shouldn't have to see that. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I volunteer to wear the shirt when I am downtown this coming weekend for the Georgia game! I’m a pretty decent surly member. I can find some ho’s to bring to the tailgate. 

IMG_7282.jpeg

Beautiful 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I volunteer to wear the shirt when I am downtown this coming weekend for the Georgia game! I’m a pretty decent surly member. I can find some ho’s to bring to the tailgate. 

IMG_7282.jpeg

Smart move to vary the M.O. It'll throw them off your trail for a bit. 

• Haha 6

On 10/11/2024 at 3:12 PM, immamac said:

Should have had the 5  year old wear it. Would've been 10 ft deep in hoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_7282.jpeg

Da fuck is going on with that dudes Melissa and Doug beach bag over there?  Oh also nice paper plates.

23 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm still able to be kind of shocked at things like that t-shirt. Maybe if you go to a party or something, but I can't help but think of older people or people averse to crudeness in general not being disgusted by that shirt in a very public place.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Royale with cheese said:

New motto?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2024 at 10:08 AM, RomaVicta said:

When I was at Meta HQ a few weeks ago they had a tasteful basket in the mens room full of tampons and maxi pads. Your post answers many of the questions I had upon inspection.

• immamac unpinned this topic
23 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_7282.jpeg

I think we need to somehow honor our graduation to the Milf ho’s phase in the shag / surly saga.

3 hours ago, Alien Octopus said:

When I was at Meta HQ a few weeks ago they had a tasteful basket in the mens room full of tampons and maxi pads. Your post answers many of the questions I had upon inspection.

Congratulations on your confidence in your manly manfulness.