Suzanne Simpson, the disappearing San Antonio realtor (UT alum)

chainsaw

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2024/10/11/multi-agency-search-underway-along-interstate-10-in-boerne/

• Missing: Suzanne Simpson

ratio4x3_960.webp

7E5N4SRU2BGBDCZO63MXD743MM.jpg

ELKE6ZJLYFBS5IG4HKOM64XMRA.png

Police said there was a disturbance between the Simpsons after they left The Argyle, a private club in Alamo Heights, between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Sunday.

Police said there was a disturbance between the Simpsons after they left The Argyle, a private club in Alamo Heights, between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Sunday.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Brad Simpson told officers that at 3 p.m. on Monday, their child’s school called him and advised him that their child had not been picked up from school. Suzanne Clark Simpson typically picks up their child from school, the affidavit states.

Villegas said Brad Simpson was expected to have an appointment with him about his missing wife, but he was not cooperative and didn’t show up.

Police said they spoke with a neighbor who reported he saw the couple in a physical altercation on Sunday night. He added that he heard screams from a wooded area east of his residence.

Seems bad.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Brad Simpson told officers that at 3 p.m. on Monday, their child’s school called him and advised him that their child had not been picked up from school. Suzanne Clark Simpson typically picks up their child from school, the affidavit states.

Who dropped the kid off Monday morning?

• Like 1

The family supposedly has lots of properties so maybe that’s one. I assume they have cell phone data helping them

Sounds like he killed her in the neighborhood then drove out there or somewhere to dump her

I worked with her a million years ago and know lots of folks that know her from AH. Like noted above FB/Insta feeds all over her disappearance. Really tragic for her kids. 
Husband apparently not cooperating with police at all. 
I am not sure AH police equipped to deal with something like this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I saw a flyer with her picture earlier this evening. Olmos Park Police Department is a joke, might as well be mall cops in charge. SAPD should be running this investigations.

As others mentioned, I would be checking the family property in Bandera county.

2 hours ago, miguelito said:

I talked to a few people this week that knew the couple. The general consensus is that he did it. But also nobody knows anything. 

Those woods off Olmos are pretty dense. I might hide a body in there if I had to.

You're Surly, you'd use Town Lake just like the rest of us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

So this guy hasn't been arrested yet, but we have an orange jumpsuit mugshot of him? 

He was arrested for family violence and unlawful restraint. They really want to hold him as they set his bond at $2M

Bond hearing is Tuesday

8 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

well that makes more sense

I'd be willing to bet that dude has a fucking back the blue sticker on his jacked up dodge ram. 

Blue line flag on the back of his GMC to be accurate. 

51 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We should all be so lucky to have such a neighbor.

Exactly. I need CLEAR, enunciated evidence from the victim that they are, indeed, being murdered. 

“HELLO YES ANYONE IN THE VICINITY THAT CAN HEAR MY VOICE. I AM CURRENTLY BEING MURDERED.”

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Close…

IMG_2083.thumb.webp.a3b67fa355660e3750212247e729f208.webp
Police are asking the public to report any sightings of Brad Simpson's black 2019 GMC pickup truck between Monday morning and Tuesday night. 

He has (1) one of those B/W American flags stickers with a blue stripe on the back of his (2) GMC black dark-tinted window mildly jacked up pickup.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/09/us-news/husband-of-missing-texas-mom-of-4-suzanne-simpson-arrested-after-neighbor-heard-screams-witnessed-pair-in-violent-altercation/

Himmmmm. …… am disappointed, I thought it would be one of these…

IMG_4280.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Close…

IMG_2083.thumb.webp.a3b67fa355660e3750212247e729f208.webp
Police are asking the public to report any sightings of Brad Simpson's black 2019 GMC pickup truck between Monday morning and Tuesday night. 

He has (1) one of those B/W American flags stickers with a blue stripe on the back of his (2) GMC black dark-tinted window mildly jacked up pickup.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/09/us-news/husband-of-missing-texas-mom-of-4-suzanne-simpson-arrested-after-neighbor-heard-screams-witnessed-pair-in-violent-altercation/

not many of those in san antonio 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I worked with her a million years ago and know lots of folks that know her from AH. Like noted above FB/Insta feeds all over her disappearance. Really tragic for her kids. 
Husband apparently not cooperating with police at all. 
I am not sure AH police equipped to deal with something like this. 

I dont know anything about this case or the accused but if my wide was missing or murdered I sure as shit wouldn't be cooperating with the police either. I would be their number one suspect and they would be doing anything they could to pin the deed on me. Everything would be through a lawyer.

• Hook 'Em 8

3 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I dont know anything about this case or the accused but if my wide was missing or murdered I sure as shit wouldn't be cooperating with the police either. I would be their number one suspect and they would be doing anything they could to pin the deed on me. Everything would be through a lawyer.

…or if you did it. 

21 hours ago, miguelito said:

I talked to a few people this week that knew the couple. The general consensus is that he did it. But also nobody knows anything. 

Those woods off Olmos are pretty dense. I might hide a body in there if I had to.

He drove off for a couple of hours.  I'm guessing somwhere between Olmos Park and Boerne.  281 to 46 to Boerne

4 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

never never never never talk to the police.

or maybe it was never never never never shake a baby

either way, don't do either of those things, especially if you are innocent. hell, that's when you are at the most fucking risk

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 1

On 10/11/2024 at 7:16 PM, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Maybe the authorities should check their ranch in Bandera County instead of a random place off I-10 in Boerne? Just a thought.

My buddy knows him well and texted me a link to story and then said "she is 100% dead and buried/ discarded on their ranch in Bandera."

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

never never never never talk to the police.

or maybe it was never never never never shake a baby

either way, don't do either of those things, especially if you are innocent. hell, that's when you are at the most fucking risk

Corollary to that:

Never never never kill your wife, drive off, and bury her in a shallow grave.

And THEN - don’t talk to the police. That’s when you would be at the most fucking risk.

• Hook 'Em 3