Suzanne Simpson, the disappearing San Antonio realtor (UT alum)

chainsaw

14 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Had an ex that was living in DC.  We were still very close, and probably would have gotten married had she not gone up there.  She calls me one morning about 3am and is absolutely hysterical.  Dude she'd been seeing hit her, pushed her down some stairs, and other shit.  I was absolutely livid.  Eventually, I coaxed her into giving me his phone number.  

I send dude a text message that says "You even talk to her again and I will fly up there that day and I will beat you to death with my bare hands".   Dude says something along the lines of "Yeah, that's a lot of fucking talk for someone not even here."  

Shit got me real angry.  I buy a plane ticket online and text him the screen shot and say "Tick Tock motherfucker"   

That's a bad plan and way too many tracks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I didn't give a shit.  And like a lot of other bullies, this fucker only understood one thing and one thing only.....THere's always a bigger dog with a badder bite

Yeah, well if you were prepared for a long term prison sentence all good. You're a tough guy. Did you look up shelters? Offer shelters or call the police for her? What was your plan when you go there? Where you checking a bag or grabbing an axe  and shovel at home depot when you arrived? Did you know his address? 

How many people have you killed? 

I'm a tough guy from the internet too.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Yeah, well if you were prepared for a long term prison sentence all good. You're a tough guy. Did you look up shelters? Offer shelters or call the police for her? What was your plan when you go there? Where you checking a bag or grabbing an axe  and shovel at home depot when you arrived? Did you know his address? 

How many people have you killed? 

I'm a tough guy from the internet too.

Actually, yes I did call the police and shelters for her.  Obviously, it takes more for them to take action than a call from an ex that's 1500 miles away.  

Wasn't worried about the home depot materials

Zero

Cool  

37 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Had an ex that was living in DC.  We were still very close, and probably would have gotten married had she not gone up there.  She calls me one morning about 3am and is absolutely hysterical.  Dude she'd been seeing hit her, pushed her down some stairs, and other shit.  I was absolutely livid.  Eventually, I coaxed her into giving me his phone number.  

I send dude a text message that says "You even talk to her again and I will fly up there that day and I will beat you to death with my bare hands".   Dude says something along the lines of "Yeah, that's a lot of fucking talk for someone not even here."  

Shit got me real angry.  I buy a plane ticket online and text him the screen shot and say "Tick Tock motherfucker"   

Scott Hall Post GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

That's a bad plan and way too many tracks.

That’s essentially a self-admit guilty plea.   I admit to knowing only some narrow parts of the law I practice in, but I have a pretty good feel that beating someone to death for talking to someone you don’t want them to talk to…..would not be legal.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

That’s essentially a self-admit guilty plea.   I admit to knowing only some narrow parts of the law I practice in, but I have a pretty good feel that beating someone to death for talking to someone you don’t want them to talk to…..would not be legal.

He beat her.  Physically assaulted her and apparently it wasn't the first time.  

Yes, it 100% wasn't a good plan.  But rage can take over thought processes sometimes.  I was about 25 or so and hadn't got that all in check yet.  Wouldn't be my reaction today.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

He beat her.  Physically assaulted her and apparently it wasn't the first time.  

Yes, it 100% wasn't a good plan.  But rage can take over thought processes sometimes.  I was about 25 or so and hadn't got that all in check yet.  Wouldn't be my reaction today.  

I can read. But you didn’t threaten him for abusing her, you threatened to kill him if he talk to her again.  In writing.

And I’m also not saying that 25-year-old me would not have said equal or worse.   I’m not trying to criticize you so much as trying to tell people who may face a similar situation not to do that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Actually, yes I did call the police and shelters for her.  Obviously, it takes more for them to take action than a call from an ex that's 1500 miles away.  

Did you get back together with her? Did you get laid? Do you have pics of this ex? Can you post pics of her below? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Did you get the miles/cash back when you cancelled the ticket or was it nonrefundable?

Also, was it a first class ticket? If it was just regular economy, I would not have felt threatened one bit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Did you get the miles/cash back when you cancelled the ticket or was it nonrefundable?

Also, was it a first class ticket? If it was just regular economy, I would not have felt threatened one bit.

Bro, poors fly economy. Rich fly first class. 

Rich don't get their own hands dirty, they send poors on economy class to take care of the light work.

It's like you're brand new to all this man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Then he should’ve sent him a picture of a greyhound bus pass. I would be like, “Jesus this guys a fucking psychopath.” 

Text that pic and just “no telling when I arrive…”

I mean it's not a bad plan, but taking a pic of a crazed homeless person in that city, with a weapon and pic of abuser being handed to said crazy person... sent via burner phone... 

No text... just the pic. 

Or... you know, send no pics no messages and just... let it happen.

Though I'd suggest not talking about it on the internet, even years later.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Then he should’ve sent him a picture of a greyhound bus pass. I would be like, “Jesus this guys a fucking psychopath.” 

Text that pic and just “no telling when I arrive…”

After 78 hours on a Greyhound they’ll smell you before they see you.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Cell phone flopout for an ass whoopin

• Drool 1

15 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

The part that confuses me is where the witness says they went. 'westbound' is down the street past the neighbor's house... there are trees, but no "wooded" area.   The wooded area is north across the street. 

image.thumb.png.10192bbba5a44fdd71fc4bc2f12eceef.png

Yeah, there isn't really anything notable to the east except some houses and townhomes. The real wooded area is further off to the west -- Olmos Park Basin. As you travel toward Devine Rd, there are houses on the opposite side of the street including that monstrosity that looks like a prison. It would be tough to walk down that street without there being any sort of camera or video, I imagine. And that area isn't quite as dense -- 281 runs right through the middle of it -- as the other side.

I don't think he dumped her in the park. I can't imagine how he would transport her over there without someone seeing it and if he did manage to do so, they would have found her by now. I'm rather familiar with that area -- I walk my dog on the nature trails back there. It isn't that large of an area.

6 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Damn. That’s the most pussy-whipped thing I’ve ever read. 

Did you see the monuments on The Mall at night?  That's the best time to go.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I have witnessed a guy take an incoming cell phone call at 1AM while we were all drinking and shooting the shit on a Hyde Park apartment balcony and get so worked up (over some girl) that he threatened the caller (somewhere in Florida), jumped in the car, and rage-drove from Austin to Florida to try and find the guy, who was a complete stranger, and kick his ass for the sin of dating the girl.

One of those Juggalo-adjacent early-00s low-IQ nu metal enjoyers. Crazy dude, I'm sure he's been in and out of prison by now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Damn. That’s the most pussy-whipped thing I’ve ever read. 

You would've been there posting videos on TikTok rather than trying to defend a woman being beaten.  Gotta get those likes and views, amirite  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I have witnessed a guy take an incoming cell phone call at 1AM while we were all drinking and shooting the shit on a Hyde Park apartment balcony and get so worked up (over some girl) that he threatened the caller (somewhere in Florida), jumped in the car, and rage-drove from Austin to Florida to try and find the guy, who was a complete stranger, and kick his ass for the sin of dating the girl.

One of those Juggalo-adjacent early-00s low-IQ nu metal enjoyers. Crazy dude, I'm sure he's been in and out of prison by now.

Did the astronaut diapers hold up the whole way?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Did the astronaut diapers hold up the whole way?

He didn't think that far ahead. Probably stopped a few times for gas, smokes, and to take the occasional piss. He probably also was drinking the whole way, listening to ICP. But that memory of him allowing some guy to upset him so much that he dropped everything he was doing and made a beeline to Florida will always stick out to me. Perhaps that's how all Florida Men come into existence.

Edited by chainsaw
  • Haha 4

After he left we stayed up probably to 4 still drinking, just posing all these hypotheticals about what we'd just witnessed. No smartphones in those days, and I don't even think he knew what city in Florida this guy was in. So I guess once he pulled up to Florida he would have to ask around "hey can you help me find this guy" and I'm not sure what information he could even provide, since the incoming call was made with that girl's phone. Like I said, he did not think this through. At all.

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I’ll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I’m gone, but you know what I’ve left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of its head with a note that says “You.” After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Reporter: Mr. Neighbor, it’s our understanding you heard two or three screams from a woman, grabbed your flashlight, and went to the woods. Were you looking for the victim and why not call 911?

Neighbor: My statement was completely misunderstood. I was sitting around and heard a woman scream a few times. I imagined them as the good kind of womanly screams, so I grabbed my flesh light to put on my wood, not a flashlight to go into the woods.  As far as 911, 69 was the only number on my mind at that point. Speaking of numbers, let me get your cell? 

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I’ll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I’m gone, but you know what I’ve left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of its head with a note that says “You.” After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

Did this to our RA, Jester West my freshman year. We tormented that sensitive pony-tail guy. I think we broke him. I feel a little bad about that now.

But that mofo also got my hippie ass out of bed and forced me to go with everyone to the 11 am games. I owe my appreciation of Texas football to him more than anybody.

Now I really feel bad.
  • Haha 2

Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales plans to challenge a motion to change Brad Simpson’s bond conditions.

Simpson, who is facing a family violence charge, among others, is asking a Bexar County court to amend bond conditions so he can have contact with his children, his attorney said.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2024/10/24/bexar-county-district-attorney-plans-to-challenge-brad-simpsons-motion-to-change-bond-conditions/