Songs from tv/movies/games/etc that inspire you

WelfareBuysMyWeed

When I'm working on complex projects, I like to listen to orchestral music from various shows that keep me going when I hit a wall. For the past few years, this song in particular from For All Mankind has been my instant inspiration fuel:

I love the droning backing of the song, which provides a steady march. I love how the song builds and builds to the crescendo. I love the name of the song, "what we can build," in the context of the show and the way humanity comes together for greatness. This song inspires me.

"No time for caution" is another great one. Do or die moment in the movie, the moment the drum line kicks in everything is on the line. "Cooper, it's not possible." "No, it's necessary." Fuck yes.

The Halo Jump scene from Metal Gear Solid 3 might be my favorite opening in a video game ever. The song, "Virtuous Mission" starts real slow, until the bay doors open and Snake is watching the russian forest below him rushing at great speed, thows his cigar down, and is told to "spread your wings and fly." Awesome, awesome stuff.

What are some songs that keep you going when things get hard?

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed