Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

This reminds me of the games in the mid-‘80s when we came out with our best and OU came out slow.  We’d kick a couple of field goals and OU would still win 45-6.  Hoping the same but for us this time.

Just now, Deej said:

Well, Sark just pissed away the entire quarter with Ewers.

But you’re overthinking it? That’s an overstatement! It’s egregious. It’s an overreaction!

yep yep yep. Sark goes hard into the paint with the stubborn. Winning this game matters a fucking lot. The moose out front shoulda told him last year. We lucky Florida State QB went down. We may not have made the playoffs to get beat by Washington. 

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Enough fucking pussyfooting around Sark/Quinn. Take it to these motherfuckers. No more sideways plays, dammit

The last one was sideways, and they had a damn linebacker covering Bond and we can't house that.....

WHAT ARE WE DOING, SARK?

Just now, 89Horn said:

This reminds me of the games in the mid-‘80s when we came out with our best and OU came out slow.  We’d kick a couple of field goals and OU would still win 45-6.  Hoping the same but for us this time.

Whenever a good team plays a better team and the good team is fired up, the good team can always make it look close or scary for a half of play. Then in the second half, the better team runs away with it.

That's more or less what I expect to have happen here, assuming Ewers' shitty play doesn't bury us in too deep of a hole.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Guys.

He's not going to bench Quinn Ewers.

He's ready to lose to show his confidence that Ewers can win.  It's a strange bond that coaches have but Ewers better respond soon, or the crowd is going to start shouting otherwise.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

But you’re overthinking it? That’s an overstatement! It’s egregious. It’s an overreaction!

yep yep yep. Sark goes hard into the paint with the stubborn. Winning this game matters a fucking lot. The moose out front shoulda told him last year. We lucky Florida State QB went down. We may not have made the playoffs to get beat by Washington. 

Alabama would have been out.
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Guys.

He's not going to bench Quinn Ewers.

Bullshit. If this keeps up - which it probably won't - he sure as hell should bench him. Fortunately, Ewers should bounce back in the second. The deep fucking passes appear wide open. Can Ewers hit em or will his happy feet take over

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Bullshit. If this keeps up - which it probably won't - he sure as hell should bench him. Fortunately, Ewers should bounce back in the second. The deep fucking passes appear wide open. Can Ewers hit em or will his happy feet take over

Idk. I watched him not bench him in that Okie Lite game in '22. 

We'll see.

5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Look Sark, Ewers isn't going to say Hey coach, I'm hurt, take me out.  He's going to try and play through it.  Sark is going to have to bench him to settle his ass down, at the very least.

skydiving course - YouTube

• Rage+1 1