Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He'll go to aggy and they'll predict Heisman, then he'll be benched by Oct 1 and they'll go 7-5.

Absolutely no team that expects to be good next year will offer him the type of NIL deal he wants.

He may go to Miss State with Lebby but they're awful and he'll get pummeled there.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Quinn isn't the guy if we want to win a title this year. Sure, he will probably beat one of the worst OU teams in a long time. But he's not good right now

He did miss two weeks with an injury…

2 minutes ago, Topper13 said:

Quinn looks off today

That's because he is. Not surprised at all. He's done the same coming off injury in seasons past. Game rust plus hesitation. Fortunately, he's doing enough so far and our defense has played well.

Ewers is struggliing. Weak call on fourth for a struggling QB with happy feet
Sark was giving him shit on the sidelines. That wasn't what he wanted. There were good opportunities to get the first down and Ewers passed then up to try for a low percentage TD or PI.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Quinn isn't the guy if we want to win a title this year. Sure, he will probably beat one of the worst OU teams in a long time. But he's not good right now

We’re gonna have to wait a couple years like with Mack. I’m not happy about it, but that’s what it is 

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

the call was good, he was open, quinn just missed bad. Looks like his abs are still bothering him greatly.

1.  I was kinda venting.  But Sark's track record re 4th down decisions isn't particularly good.

2.  If his oblique is still bothering him, then get him the hell off the field.

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Zeus said:

About time

soft coaching for QBs is not the way

grow the fuck up and make the damn plays

you think Sark soft coaches his QBs? Just because he doesn't go all Mike Ditka doesn't mean he soft coaches them.

• Hook 'Em 1

I just think at the end of the day all that matters is winning the game. And Ewers has had too many wtf games in 3 years and too many injuries. And he looks and is playing off. Reverting back to sloppy mechanics. And I like Ewers. 

I am happy we are up right now, thank goodness. 

not a QB controversy at all to me. But I think by the time Arch finishes up his time at Texas he will have surpassed peak Ewers. Jmo.

Hope Ewers gets back on the track he was on before the injury. Hook’em. 

• Hook 'Em 1