Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Mongoloidism running rampant on the football board. What’s new I guess? Remember how a couple of weeks ago literally everyone was saying that arch was good but our offense would be running full speed with Ewers? OU has a good defense and Ewers is playing like a dude that missed a few weeks. 

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Etexhorn13 said:

Mongoidism running rampant on the football board. What’s new I guess? Remember how a couple of weeks ago literally everyone was saying that arch was good but our offense would be running full speed with Ewers? OU has a good defense and Ewers is playing like a dude that missed a few weeks. 

true, but he is missing really easy throws. it's beyond just rust

1 minute ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

We’re gonna have to wait a couple years like with Mack. I’m not happy about it, but that’s what it is 

If this is going to be Arch's team for the next few years, why not just pull the trigger now? This year, Bama and Georgia seem pretty meh. OU is terrible. This seems to be the year to pounce and go win a title.

Just now, Duane Moore said:

I’ll take an ugly win over these fuckers, but this is an ominous sign going forward with lots of better teams left on our schedule. 

I don't think this will last for Ewers. he just has to get through this game

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Duane Moore said:

I’ll take an ugly win over these fuckers, but this is an ominous sign going forward with lots of better teams left on our schedule. 

How many times have we already said this other than Meatchicken? I’ll take it as a positive that once we put it all together, nobody can hang. 

But Ewers needs to get healthier. I agree with those who have said he’s still gimpy out there on anything other than short passes. 

1 minute ago, naija said:

true, but he is missing really easy throws. it's beyond just rust

He missed a few early but are you referring to a pass to Wingo where he was being held? He should’ve handed the ball off but passing-wise he’s cleaned it up for the most part since his abysmal 4th quarter