Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

6 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

I agree with 99% of whatcha' say.  Giving Arch a series or two would keep the rust off and some further experience in big games.   He doesn't need to finish the game, but more experience is better for the team. 

OU is playing bend but don't break.  A mobile qb breaks them.  If Arch can complete 50% of his throws, he breaks them. It's nothing more than that.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

How many times have we already said this other than Meatchicken? I’ll take it as a positive that once we put it all together, nobody can hang. 

I haven’t said it before because I considered Quinn an elite QB as part of that package. Watching him play today has me concerned. This is more than rust, and if is muscle strain is the cause and didn’t get better after a month of rest, I don’t see how we can count on him being Michigan Quinn the rest of the way. When he is that Quinn, we’re the best team in the country. 

• Rage+1 1

Some of yall don’t know shit. OU is taking away the deep balls sark is running the ball to take what’s there and Ewers is largely checking down. Yeah he’s rusty and yes sark is going even more conservative but the lack of domination of plays passing is more a combo of a good D and the scheme they are running, not anything Texas isn’t doing.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1