Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

4 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

My very first Red River Shootout, I went with a group of friends as a freshman but I had season tickets so I sat away from them all. Wound up sitting next to some random fraternity, I think it was SAE. It was fucking awesome, they snuck in a bunch of flasks and let me join in their drinking, kept passing it around and hyping me up. It was such a blast and when I regrouped with my friends after I was fucking blasted and they were confused how I had gotten drunk. I remember eating so many corny dogs after.

Greatest rivalry in sports.

My favorite RRS was 2008. For some reason nobody else came with me, so I went to the game alone, only time I've ever gone to a RRS by myself. Drove up, sat by myself, and there was this cute as fuck girl sitting next to me during the game. I remember when we landed the knock out blow on the long run in the 4th, her jumping up and down and grabbing me and kissing me on the lips and I got her number afterwards. I stayed with a friend who lived in dallas who went to tech who thought OU was gonna roll us. When I came back to his place after, he sarcastically asked me who won, expecting to rub it in, and when I said "Texas" he was stunned haha. I remember buying pizza later that night and just feeling like I was in a daze. What an incredible day that was.

• Hook 'Em 4