Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Slowinthehead said:

No, but it’s not unreasonable to think he won’t play like this going forward. We’ve already seen what a healthy Quinn does this year when he tore Michigan to shreds. He hasn’t played a single snap in 3+ weeks, so him being rusty shouldn’t be a surprise for anyone that doesn’t have shit for brains.

The “normal” Quinn that’s a first round pick makes this offense probably the best in the country and there isn’t really a reason at the moment to think he won’t return now that he’s actually gotten some plays after the injury 

If defenses continue to play this conservative we will score 30 a game. 

Today is proof of that. Quinn couldn't be much worse but easy check-downs, a numbers advantage in the run game, etc sets a really high floor in terms of scoring. Teams are hoping they can just hold us to around 30-35 points a game which is a bold strategy the way our defense is playing. 

Just now, coachherman'sgrill said:

IMG_9869.jpeg

What kind of insane person listens and says that. 

aggys are so delusional, yesterday my co worker said the aggy game may get a back to back

im like what?

oh the SEC game is right after… uh yeah dude i guess technically theoretically it could possibly be that bro lol. When they are on top of the roller coaster they just don’t see the drop at all

I’ve been apologetic for Ewers all game. I understand rust and he’s been out. But he didn’t show much today. He finally kept his ass in the pocket the second half and threw some good passes. Hope it was him progressing. Arch better have them laced up next week though. This defense looks elite though. Hook’em

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Jesus fucking christ Sling.tv sucks. They don't actually do live streams of the channel, they are individual games as streams with set start and stop times. So for the entire fucking fourth quarter, ever few minutes, it'll think the "show" is over because they only allotted 3 hours to it and start over. I keep having to refresh the stream.

My thoughts go out to you in these difficult times. 

• Hook 'Em 1