Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

Both. Maybe just Palmer? if that's the guy.

They also claimed OU just didn't play well. Nothing to do with Texas's defense.

Granted their offense sucks ass. But Texas's defense is stout as hell.

I can't wait to beat Jawja's entitled ASS so that the national sports media can claim that JAWJA SUCKS, TOO!  Lulz. 

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Edit: So Georgia may not come close to beating Mississippi St by more points than Texas did.  Will they get the same blowback?  

Nah Texas drops for “play bad against a bad OU team” and GA moves up to 3 after winning a couple games after losing to Bama. 

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Billy Bowman is a baby back bitch. It is known. 

He was in the right spot for a bad overthrow but he missed tackles all over the place today because he sucks.

He gets what he gets for chasing chub to OU.  Fuck 'em if he takes a hit to his draft stock. 

• Hook 'Em 1

i'm glad Ewers was able to stick it out and recover and i'm glad Sark let him, it was good nobody panicked. ou was worse than i expected. agree that freshman qb was pretty much done with the game halfway thru the fourth lol.

uga gonna have a bigger chip on their shoulder. hope we're ready 🤘

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Rimbo said:

Texas' offense has faced two elite defenses, and has scored no fewer than 31 points in any of the past 6 games.

Texas' defense has only given up 3 touchdowns in 6 games. Total.

If Quinn doesn't come out looking like hot garbage, that was a 50-0 beatdown.  We consistently gave OU great field position early and all they managed out of it was a FG.  

• Hook 'Em 5

I predicted we'd score 37. I over-estimated OUs defense, but didn't think Quinn would play this bad. 

I figured OU would get 20 something. Estimated wrong in both directions. This Texas Defense is really good. 

If it wasn't for Quinn's first pic, it would have been another shutout. Little doubt we should have at least 17 more points from missed opportunities. So that woulda been about 51-0. That has a really nice ring to it. Maybe we can save some for Aggie. Would be awesome to leave Bryan with a 50-0 win.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i'm glad Ewers was able to stick it out and recover and i'm glad Sark let him, it was good nobody panicked. ou was worse than i expected. agree that freshman qb was pretty much done with the game halfway thru the fourth lol.

uga gonna have a bigger chip on their shoulder. hope we're ready 🤘

Ewers never recovered.  He did the absolute minimum. The deep throw didn't exist today--despite wr's being wide open.  

• Hook 'Em 2