Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

22 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i'm glad Ewers was able to stick it out and recover and i'm glad Sark let him, it was good nobody panicked. ou was worse than i expected. agree that freshman qb was pretty much done with the game halfway thru the fourth lol.

uga gonna have a bigger chip on their shoulder. hope we're ready 🤘

Bevo will be ready!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

The very last game I attended at Texas as a student was the 2010 BCS championship game. I was a super-super senior with 5 years of season tickets under my belt, so I had incredible seats in the front row at the rose bowl. One of the most miserable games of my entire life. I actually got stranded in LA after the game and had to catch a cab to take me back to UCLA campus where I was staying and the cabbie ripped me off with a fair of like $70. When I was in college, Texas was the talk of college football and one of the biggest sources of joy in my life, so being down for so, so long stung.

So, all that said, seeing this headline right now is indescribable. Dream season so far, I hope we keep it up:

Screenshot_20241012_191614-1.png

*fare

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

The very last game I attended at Texas as a student was the 2010 BCS championship game. I was a super-super senior with 5 years of season tickets under my belt, so I had incredible seats in the front row at the rose bowl. One of the most miserable games of my entire life. I actually got stranded in LA after the game and had to catch a cab to take me back to UCLA campus where I was staying and the cabbie ripped me off with a fair of like $70. When I was in college, Texas was the talk of college football and one of the biggest sources of joy in my life, so being down for so, so long stung.

So, all that said, seeing this headline right now is indescribable. Dream season so far, I hope we keep it up:

totally

35 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

WTF? Texas wasn't in the Rose Bowl in 2010.  You are not only high, but full of shit. 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

He booked his ass from sooo far behind that play to recover that fumble.  

It was an incredibly impressive play for us as fans obviously. But the commentators were gushing over it too. It’s the kind of play that earns him some money when scouts watch it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

some great lines on Reddit

> Texas fears no one. Oklahoma fears the end zone.

> This was like watching a UFC fighter beat up a guy in a wheelchair.
>> With the wheel lock on.

> Hawkins threw the ball out of bounds good as fuck
>> In fairness, out of bounds is our best healthy receiver.

> Seth Littrell: "Okay one Red River Shutout, just like you asked for boss."
> Brent Venables: "No, no...Shootout! Red River Shootout, you idiot!"

> OU has never won a Red River Shootout in the SEC
>> They came close that once. They even led 3 nothing.

> If you are a 3 year old oklahoma fan, you live in a world where you have a 33% chance to score a touchdown against Texas
>> You also wonder why mommy and daddy are yelling so much

> Texas is legit and we suck that is all

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They aren’t a top 25 team. That was obvious when they almost lost to terrible Auburn and Houston teams. 

Fine. I am just a little tired of this getting brought out every time we beat somebody.

If we beat Georgia next week suddenly they will not be a "top 25 team" or some shit.

• Hook 'Em 8