Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Fine. I am just a little tired of this getting brought out every time we beat somebody.

If we beat Georgia next week suddenly they will not be a "top 25 team" or some shit.

If Texas defeats a team they were clearly over-rated.  /aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Fine. I am just a little tired of this getting brought out every time we beat somebody.

If we beat Georgia next week suddenly they will not be a "top 25 team" or some shit.

I just said that earlier in this thread. Lulz.

Will the HATE-TEXAS yankee-sports-"media" claim Texas "didn’t REALLY win The National Championship" after winning the College Football Playoffs because "ALL the playoff teams SUCKED this year, blah, blah, blah...." FFS!

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

some great lines on Reddit

> Texas fears no one. Oklahoma fears the end zone.

> This was like watching a UFC fighter beat up a guy in a wheelchair.
>> With the wheel lock on.

> Hawkins threw the ball out of bounds good as fuck
>> In fairness, out of bounds is our best healthy receiver.

That is the funniest shit to me for some reason. Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

I have cell service again = I blew a homeless guy in the State Fair parking lot and was able to recharge my tracphone at the 7-11. $3.17 worth of service doesn't go as far as it used to before COVID, thanks a lot Biden.

This would have been considered an incredibly important poem if Charles Bukowski had written it. 

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

OU has a Venables problem and I am here for it.  There is a reason that dude was passed over for HC jobs for the better part of two decades.  

I'm glad OU is finally getting to experience what happens when you make the wrong hire. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

You could tell Sark was trying to twist the knife today. Quinn just a little too rusty. Nice to treat the sister fuckers like a warm up game. See y'all in Austin next Saturday.

The RB pass was really nice when you're already up big. I think that was a little payback for last year. 

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I think Hawkins can be pretty decent. Arnold seems like he’s quit on the team. Which I don’t blame him. 

On Texas Football reporting that Arnold has informed OU that he isn’t playing again this year in order to redshirt and then transfer. 

Seems odd to me that he still dresses for games if that is true. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

On Texas Football reporting that Arnold has informed OU that he isn’t playing again this year in order to redshirt and then transfer. 

Seems odd to me that he still dresses for games if that is true. 

Keeping up appearances. He's taking classes at the Casey Thompson School of Football Leadership.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1