Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

9 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

OU's former quarterback, who was either pushed out for Jackson Arnold or who had the foresight to leave the sinking ship SS Sooner Schooner, just beat Ohio State.

image.png.f8e092e69ee69a6ec59680da30bdecc6.png

One wonders how different the game would have been today with Gabriel behind their patchwork line.

Dont make a shit. 

They beat Tennessee by 7 at home. Destroy Auburn and and are top 6-7 and get beat by 17 today. 

1 hour ago, BachelorTrek said:

I just said that earlier in this thread. Lulz.

Will the HATE-TEXAS yankee-sports-"media" claim Texas "didn’t REALLY win The National Championship" after winning the College Football Playoffs because "ALL the playoff teams SUCKED this year, blah, blah, blah...." FFS!

Duh 

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Hornscountry on X: "@ billy bowman" / X

The old Cowboys front front four used to be referred to as "Willie, Lily, Jethro, and George"...I think our receiving corps should be referred to as "Bolden, Golden, Wingo and Bond", the guys fuck and are deadly.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

OU's former quarterback, who was either pushed out for Jackson Arnold or who had the foresight to leave the sinking ship SS Sooner Schooner, just beat Ohio State.

image.png.f8e092e69ee69a6ec59680da30bdecc6.png

One wonders how different the game would have been today with Gabriel behind their patchwork line.

With the top 5 WRs out, not much. 

5 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

That’s a Surly 2.5

She has to press her calf into the chair to make it appear awesome. wnb

4 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

Dumbass post game guys said it was closer than the score indicated. Um no. It should have been much, much worse.

well he can gofuckhimself

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

This game felt like in the old ncaa football 14 on xbox, one team would be getting their asses beat like 24-0 in the 2nd quarter, then the AI/cpu would start calling bullshit penalties on the team that was leading, just to get the team with 0 points back in the game

I remember once in NBA Jam, the fucking game made me miss a dunk by HAKEEM FUCKING OLAJUWON while he was on fire because I was whipping Dallas' ass so hard. That was the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever seen haha, Dallas is the worst team in the original NBA Jam and the Rockets are the top ranked.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NashLonghorn said:

I loved Sark calling the Flea Flicker TWICE with the last one being up 31 pts.  AWESOME. Killer instinct 

Yeah I love they called the same play and said we fucked it up the first time. We’re not going to again.

even though we did and it took helm watching the safety’s eyes to figure out where the ball was 

9 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Yeah I love they called the same play and said we fucked it up the first time. We’re not going to again.

even though we did and it took helm watching the safety’s eyes to figure out where the ball was 

I guess I’m a literal SOB, but those were neither flea flickers or the same play/look.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

OU has a Venables problem and I am here for it.  There is a reason that dude was passed over for HC jobs for the better part of two decades.  

It was such a bad decision on their part as they move to a new conference. Every team in the conference has had a chance to hire him and didn’t. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Pretty bad when herbstreit just blurts out “I don’t see how ou scores in this game” like midway through the second and both said on multiple occasions on the last drive that the refs were letting ou hold just to get the game over with

That was a total “oof” moment. My mom and I were watching and she was too mad and ranting to hear it and I had already come to the conclusion 3 was it for them at least on offense and then he said the quiet part out loud on TV - OU really sucks. It was awesome.

oh and down 5 receivers well Texas is down 3 RBs and not making excuses. Fuck OU. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This was great, because it showed how lost OU is right now. 

Who is their QB next year? Hawkins? Someone else?

Who is their OC next year? What offensive scheme? Do they have the personnel for the desired scheme and OC?

Who is their HC in two years?

There may be answers to these questions, but they won’t be easy, and they’re killers if they get them wrong. 

• Like 2

On Texas Football reporting that Arnold has informed OU that he isn’t playing again this year in order to redshirt and then transfer. 
Seems odd to me that he still dresses for games if that is true. 

I wanna say I say that the other day as well. But during the broadcast, they showed him and talked about how engaged he’s been.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, troph said:

That was a total “oof” moment. My mom and I were watching and she was too mad and ranting to hear it and I had already come to the conclusion 3 was it for them at least on offense and then he said the quiet part out loud on TV - OU really sucks. It was awesome.

oh and down 5 receivers well Texas is down 3 RBs and not making excuses. Fuck OU. 

yea Fowler was taken aback but had to ask the follow up