Texas vs ou - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Cool.  It would be 35-3 with Arch.
I'm not in favor of Arch over Quinn in general, but Quinn has left points off the board today with a bunch of bad throws, and worse, they're scared throws, happy feet in the pocket, etc.  He's not right, probably because he's not 100%.  And if Sark is playing Quinn at less than 100% in the biggest game of the year because he doesn't want a QB controversy, that deserves criticism.  That's all.

4dd2a4c11a1517d25c41b00279a57b18.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Cool.  It would be 35-3 with Arch.

I'm not in favor of Arch over Quinn in general, but Quinn has left points off the board today with a bunch of bad throws, and worse, they're scared throws, happy feet in the pocket, etc.  He's not right, probably because he's not 100%.  And if Sark is playing Quinn at less than 100% in the biggest game of the year because he doesn't want a QB controversy, that deserves criticism.  That's all.

Agree.

and for me it isn’t a QB controversy, it’s just that QE isn’t 100% and if I can see it, then Sark can see it.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Ewers definitely not right today... 

1st game after the bye week struggles not a good look for Sark's offense.  

I think he’s just antsy. 
as a Top 5 QB and possibly pick seems likes he just doesn’t want to exert himself afraid of hurting it.

hopefully this games goes him he’s good and he can go out there and let it rip

2 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Agree.

and for me it isn’t a QB controversy, it’s just that QE isn’t 100% and if I can see it, then Sark can see it.

Benching Quinn would destroy his draft stock.  Sark might be mindful of that. Having a QB drafted in the 1st round is good for the program.

• Hook 'Em 1