Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I watched the game today with a friend who,for years, has had a standing reservation at the Four Seasons for every home game. He told me that next weekend they are requiring a 4 night minimum at $2300/night. Lulz. 

Holy price gouging Batman 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sark needs to quit being so fucking predictable on playcalling.

Quinn looks like hes still good for a wtf turnover every game. Our entire offense looked shaky AF today. 

Who knew the defense would be the strength of the team this year?

I dont think we beat Georgia. We’ve had back to back clunkers against average teams and havent played an offense with a pulse yet. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 18

16 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Quinn looks like hes still good for a wtf turnover every game. Our entire offense looked shaky AF today. 

I dont think we beat Georgia. We’ve had back to back clunkers against average teams and havent played an offense with a pulse yet. 

Yes, he’s well-known as a shit play caller. 

Didn’t Mississippi State put some points on Georgia despite doing fuck all against Texas when Texas didn’t even deign to adjust? How bad must their defense be, right?

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Yes, he’s well-known as a shit play caller. 

Didn’t Mississippi State put some points on Georgia despite doing fuck all against Texas when Texas didn’t even deign to adjust? How bad must their defense be, right?

That’s the best part. Texas was so vanilla on defense we all saw it.  Didn’t even try to throw looks at them.  They still only had 6 points till the last minute of the game. 

Georgia is definitely the best offense we've faced but they've really struggled defensively the last 3 weeks (against 2 really bad passing offenses). 

They gave up 306 passing yards to a Miss State team that's starting a true FR at QB. Their secondary looked flat out horrible against Alabama and Miss State. 

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Mississippi State QB threw for 300+ on them today.

Donte Williams was a very weird hire for a program like UGA. Great recruiter but USC's secondary was complete ass under him. I think USC even fired him. 

That was always a very questionable hire and so far it looks like UGA's secondary is paying the price. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I worry about our secondary. Hopefully we get first half Bama Beck 

Really?  I’m honestly more worried about a balanced offense being able to run the ball and play action off it more effectively Then anyone else.

I think the secondary is fine as long as they can get pressure. They did against OU but can they against better OLs? 

• Like 2

Just now, Drew said:

Really?  I’m honestly more worried about a balanced offense being able to run the ball and play action off it more effectively Then anyone else.

I think the secondary is fine as long as they can get pressure. They did against OU but can they against better OLs? 

Thats fair.

i still don’t think we’ve shown much on tape on the defensive side.

Expect we bring some different alignment/stunts that will have their line going in circles

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Enough with the negative waves Moriarty...

STFU!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1