Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

7 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

You’re a little late, we went over all this yesterday..

Fair enough. How many did Ala bring (roughly). 

They threw a hissy fit and did not bring their band so and that is one notices the opposing crowd most since they are doing their thing. I don't remember thinking these guys brought a lot of fans like I did for LSU.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

As long as the checks don’t bounce, it’s acceptable. Don’t pretend there’s some kind of camaraderie or esprit de corps, though. There isn’t. 

I agree. We all hate each other, we just know we’re the best football conference and have been for decades. 

Welcome to the big time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 19

19 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

DFEI:

Texas: 2

Michigan: 7

Georgia: 9

OU: 10

OFEI:

Texas: 4

Georgia: 5

Michigan: 39 (that seems off)

MSU: 52 

Fair enough. They fare a bit better there. 

Regardless - we have already played 2 similar defenses and hung 30+ without breaking a sweat on both. I'm not sure UGA presents any sort of unique challenge that our O is going to struggle with. 

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

They threw a hissy fit and did not bring their band so and that is one notices the opposing crowd most since they are doing their thing. I don't remember thinking these guys brought a lot of fans like I did for LSU.

They have hissy fits about everything. With the league office down the street in Bham, they are used to be taken care of. 

They whine about everything, then go out and attack rival fans on a regular basis. 

Alabama fan shootings

• Fuck You 14

16 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Considering past LCL headliners and the gravity of this weekend in and around Austin, this feels incredibly fucking weak.

Depends on your music taste I guess.  I think its a good get and it is about on par for what they get every week.  Not really sure what you expect.  Just because they started locally, doesn't mean they aren't a big enough name.  Most weeks LCL are bands that have been huge at one time or another, but maybe aren't in the prime of their popularity anymore.  They haven't and won't be putting ACL Fest Headliner level acts out on that stage, its a free concert.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Regardless - we have already played 2 similar defenses and hung 30+ without breaking a sweat on both. I'm not sure UGA presents any sort of unique challenge that our O is going to struggle with. 

Its early. I do think their secondary is exploitable. They dont bring a ton of pressure, based on sacks totals.  Running will be tough. Bama got them, but that was mostly Milroe scrambling. 

26 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

Hey cunt, why don’t you fuck off back to secrant or whatever shit bag site you came from. 

18 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

Oh good, so fuck off now, will you? 

Way to go. Now Tomatillo isn’t going to make a long post-game post praising our hospitality, the coolness of Austin, our fan base fervor, how hot our coeds are. etc. Only aggy and Collie Station rate that kind of praise. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

It has been said many times who gives a shit about conference we are not aggy, We're Texas. The SEC became they best conference because they acted like SMU in the 80's but did not report each other. Now NIL is here and Texas can play on a level playing field. Like I have told every aggy that says we cheated too. I ask them do you really believe that if Texas was also cheating we would have ever been outbid by the likes of aggy, SMU or the SEC. It a new era and Texas is now a player in the new space.

We reported each other, we just didn’t cheat as recklessly and egregiously as the SWC which is no longer on existence. Who was in that league, btw? 

Any fan of a top 50 program pretending they didn’t cheat since 1950 is full of it. It’s just a question of how much. 

There is 1980s SMU, Clemson. Auburn, UF level and then there is everyone else. 

Edited by Tomatillo
  • Fuck You 14

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Way to go. Now Tomatillo isn’t going to make a long post-game post praising our hospitality, the coolness of Austin, our fan base fervor, how hot our coeds are. etc. Only aggy and Collie Station rate that kind of praise. 

Great, I hope all opposing fans visiting Austin have a miserable time. Fuck them. We don’t play tummy sticks with these animals. It’s time we fully embrace the evil empire. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

We reported each other, we just didn’t cheat as recklessly and egregiously as the SWC which is no longer on existence. Who was in that league, btw? 

Any fan of a top 50 program pretending they didn’t cheat since 1950 is full of it. It’s just a question of how much. 

Aggy please meet Georgia fan.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Georgia's linebackers are at a different level athletically than both OU's and Michigan's and they have more speed in the two deep all over the field. That being said, I absolutely agree that we shouldn't struggle scoring. I'm not sure there's a team out there whose pass rush is effective enough to shut us down. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

Georgia's linebackers are at a different level athletically than both OU's and Michigan's and they have more speed in the two deep all over the field. That being said, I absolutely agree that we shouldn't struggle scoring. I'm not sure there's a team out there whose pass rush is effective enough to shut us down. 

Bama killed them running empty looks. Quinn is around 80% comp, ~50% 1st down rate, and 25% explosive play rate out of empty this year.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

Oh I know that they have more talent. That doesn't mean they play better defense 😂

I expect them to bring it and think it will be relatively low scoring. 

I kind of wish we had've gotten them before Bama did because I think we would have handed out an ass whipping.

We still may hand one out. 

16 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

1 hour ago, Tomatillo said:

Interesting stuff, but most SEC fans were pulling for Texas vs Bama. We aren’t a bunch of pro conference sycophants who cheer for each other against nonconf teams. 

That’s yet another untrue stereotype about the SEC. 

Would love to see more about UGA cheating in recruiting over the past few years. Must’ve missed that. We’ve always recruited well. If you ever visit, you may see why. 

Holy shit, we’ve got us a completely naive bumpkin who actually thinks recruits came to play for Kirby because of a pretty campus. 

Just to fill you in on a few details, you are conversing with people who actually receive reports on what exact dollar figures were/are paid by Georgia, Alabama and others to secure specific recruits. Texas had to sit back and watch this shit for years until NIL. 

The improvement from Mark Richt to Smart was due to the increased focus on cheating. It’s sad one of your rivals knows more about what’s been going on in your program than you do. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomatillo said:

Interesting stuff, but most SEC fans were pulling for Texas vs Bama. We aren’t a bunch of pro conference sycophants who cheer for each other against nonconf teams. 

That’s yet another untrue stereotype about the SEC. 

Would love to see more about UGA cheating in recruiting over the past few years. Must’ve missed that. We’ve always recruited well. If you ever visit, you may see why. 

If you seriously don’t know that when Georgia hired Kirby Smart they went on a systematic and large scale cheating jag I don’t know what to tell you. You are either doing a willful blindness act or are dumb enough that I’m surprised you were able to turn on your computer and find this site. 
We have always maintained at Texas that we don’t do large scale institutional cheating the way they do at the following schools:

Bama, Georgia, Aggy, (OU in the past- they’ve actually cleaned their act up in the last 30 years), Ohio State, Clemson, Auburn, LSU, USC, and at times Ole Miss and Tennessee.

The proof of that, literally, is when it was taken out of the murky depths of dishonesty Texas went from never winning a head to head against those schools to winning almost all of them. Gee, wonder why that was? 

Texas, Michigan, and the Domers are the blue bloods (I suppose Nebraska too) that never seriously played the bag game and their history of being up and down sort of shows that. Let’s just say we won’t ever miss out on classes anymore because someone decides that they are going to outbid us and leave it at that. 

Georgia will be fine in the new paradigm. You might have to get a coach that isn’t a barely functional retard between here and there, but yall have enough passion and advantages from being quasi urban as opposed to backwater hicks that I think it will be more or less ok for you. But it won’t be Texas. And, right now, we are also smarter than you, so, uh, yeah- good luck with all that. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 9

13 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Bama killed them running empty looks. Quinn is around 80% comp, ~50% 1st down rate, and 25% explosive play rate out of empty this year.  

Yep. We should have a ton of success through the air in this game. I'd love to see Wingo more involved in this game as well, there should be a few big plays for the taking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

If you seriously don’t know that when Georgia hired Kirby Smart they went on a systematic and large scale cheating jag I don’t know what to tell you. You are either doing a willful blindness act or are dumb enough that I’m surprised you were able to turn on your computer and find this site. 
We have always maintained at Texas that we don’t do large scale institutional cheating the way they do at the following schools:

Bama, Georgia, Aggy, (OU in the past- they’ve actually cleaned their act up in the last 30 years), Ohio State, Clemson, Auburn, LSU, USC, and at times Ole Miss and Tennessee.

The proof of that, literally, is when it was taken out of the murky depths of dishonesty Texas went from never winning a head to head against those schools to winning almost all of them. Gee, wonder why that was? 

Texas, Michigan, and the Domers are the blue bloods (I suppose Nebraska too) that never seriously played the bag game and their history of being up and down sort of shows that. Let’s just say we won’t ever miss out on classes anymore because someone decides that they are going to outbid us and leave it at that. 

Georgia will be fine in the new paradigm. You might have to get a coach that isn’t a barely functional retard between here and there, but yall have enough passion and advantages from being quasi urban as opposed to backwater hicks that I think it will be more or less ok for you. But it won’t be Texas. And, right now, we are also smarter than you, so, uh, yeah- good luck with all that. 

The fact you don’t have Ala in that list shows how clueless you are. 

You’re just guessing. UGA has never missed a bowl, conference title, been banned from TV or had wins vacated in the history of its football program. 

Clemson, Ala, Aub, Tenn, UF, Ole Miss, UK, Miss St. Texas A&M, OU, Ok State, ND, Mich, etc have. 

You don’t know what you’re talking about. You are just guessing because we’ve won more national titles in the past three years than Texas has in 50 years despite being in shitty conferences.

• Fuck You 17

You’re just guessing. UGA has never missed a bowl, conference title, been banned from TV or had wins vacated in the history of its football program. 

Clemson, Ala, Aub, Tenn, UF, Ole Miss, UK, Miss St. Texas A&M, OU, Ok State, ND, Mich, etc have. 

You don’t know what you’re talking about. You are just guessing because we’ve won more national titles in the past three years than Texas has in 50 years despite being in shitty conferences.

When Kirby and a few of the guys came over from Bama they implemented the Bama system you're mentioning here.....A&M knew this and hired two of them. One of them is now at Oregon with Lanning.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2

Who wants to tell him? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

That fact that you didn’t notice I led with “Bama” shows you are an even bigger dipshit than I suspected, and I suspected you were dumber than anyone on here not named@Helobiousalready. Congrats. You may be dumber than him. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Steve Sarkisian says Derek Williams is out for the remainder of the season and will have surgery in a couple weeks.

No injury immediately given.

That’s too bad for him. Guessing ACL?  Hope he’s back and ready for his free agent season next year. 
good luck. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That fact that you didn’t notice I led with “Bama” shows you are an even bigger dipshit than I suspected, and I suspected you were dumber than anyone on here not named@Helobiousalready. Congrats. You may be dumber than him. 

Or maybe I’m working and laughing at how fucking stupid your premise is. 

“Everyone who wins, cheats”. 

Good excuse. GTech fans have used that for decades. Except they’ve gotten caught for cheating too. 

• Fuck You 19

15 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

At times, but certainly not the leagues you’ve been in. 

Perhaps you’re a little slow on the uptake that no one here gives a fuck about the leagues. It’s about Texas. 

You want to talk about “at times” from a program that didn’t accomplish an outrageous amount until there was a bag game, well, whatever. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tomatillo said:

Good excuse. GTech fans have used that for decades. Except they’ve gotten caught for cheating too. 

Nah lots of losers cheat too.  Texas A&M's cheated for decades and is still nothing more than an 8-4 team.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

What the hell does this have to do with me. But lol at that guy thinking the NASCAR Bulldogs run a clean program

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Not what was said, asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Steve Sarkisian says Derek Williams is out for the remainder of the season and will have surgery in a couple weeks.

No injury immediately given.

Sucks for him and the team. He is the best Safety in the run game. Just came back and was on his way to having a big game in the RRS. 

6 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

Thats literally not what I said you room temperature IQ idiot.  I even gave you 4 counterpoints to teams that don’t cheat (anymore) including our most hated rival in OU. 

• Hook 'Em 2

That’s his point. Excuses with zero facts behind it. 

What a pathetic fucking fanbase.

The problem is that your shit is weak.  You're not cutting it here.  You're gonna have to get better, or you'll get gone.

Still, if you're coming to Austin, be sure to spend a lot of money and keep it weird.  Oilcan Harry's is the best bar for out-of-towners, have fun.

• Hook 'Em 4