Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Thats literally not what I said you room temperature IQ idiot.  I even gave you 4 counterpoints to teams that don’t cheat (anymore) including our most hated rival in OU. 

Yes, everyone who wins cheats and everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. We get it. 

Zero facts behind your claims UGA cheated. Just jealousy and insecurity by yet another nerdy little bitch in this absolute joke of a fucking fanbase. 

Your school is slightly better than mid, your state is below mid educationally, your state is largely garbage, it is surrounded by garbage states of nothingness and none of you dumbasses realize everyone in the world considers you rednecks along with the rest of the south. 

Let me know how the SWC ended, you retarded nerd of a little cocksucking bitch. You may be the dumbest of this idiotic fucking fanbase. 

Edited by Tomatillo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 117

1 minute ago, Tomatillo said:

Yes, everyone who wins cheats and everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. We get it. 

Zero facts behind your claims UGA cheated. Just jealousy and insecurity by yet another nerdy little bitch in this absolute joke of a fucking fanbase. 

Your school is slightly better than mid, your state is below mid educationally, your state is largely garbage, it is surrounded by garbage states of nothingness and none of you dumbasses realize everyone in the world considers you rednecks along with the rest of the south. 

Let me know how the SWC ended, you retarded nerd of a little cocksucking bitch. You may be the dumbest of this idiotic fucking fanbase. 

Fuck off, you sec pussy. Go back to the secrant with all of your fellow cunts and go fuck yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

With posts like that, I wouldn't expect to hang around here very long.

5 minutes ago, Yesh said:

Boy that escalated quickly

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

With posts like that, I wouldn't expect to hang around here very long.

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

One Georgia guy?  We got one fucking Georgia guy in here?  

Gonna be zero pretty soon.

Only took what, 24 hours for surly to break him and watch his bitchassedness flow?  It's not a record but that's pretty quick.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

I’m not a professional, but I could use the highlighter on a lot of stuff in DSM-5 about now. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Haha 3

Get off this site and go make my fries bitch
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

Sounds like the cheating stuff struck a chord. Big time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

Generations of southern inbreeding must have left you mentally handicapped, so I feel bad responding too harshly to this.  You better get back to your TPS reports. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Wait, what caused things to turn here?  Did he get mad because people said UGA cheated their asses off and his response is everyone does?  If Texas cheated we wouldn't have been incompetent for the past decade and a half.  The NCAA is about to see what Texas is capable of with unlimited resources.

Animated GIF

Edited by Fondren & Main
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Just now, Fondren & Main said:

Wait, what caused things to turn here?  Did he get mad because people said UGA cheated their asses off and his response is everyone does?  If Texas cheated we wouldn't have been incompetent for the past decade and a half.  The NCAA is about to see what Texas is capable with unlimited resources.

Animated GIF

Just a typical sec pussy. They come in trying to make friends, only for us to tell them to fuck off. It hurts their little bitch feelings so they lash out. He’ll run back to secrant and complain about how mean Texas fans are. It’s like clockwork. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

It ended because a conference with just one state was no longer viable in the 1990s. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I have to say I take a little pride in making him snap inside of 24 hours while laid up in bed with strep throat. 
The funny thing is all the projection. I’m not at all doing what he’s accusing me of and even have 4 counterfactuals that negate the point he says I’m making which is all winners cheat. That’s not it. Cheaters cheat. And under Kirby Smart they were the worst of the worst cheaters. Like Nick Saban but with even less shame. 
if he’s not Fatwa’d out of here by the end of the day I will be very disappointed in this place. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 5

So thin-skinned that he let us nerdy little cocksucking bitches make him fly off the handle and reach for the blood pressure meds in short order.

Also, state smack talk and excessive profanity are the best cards he could play? Do better, UGA. Stop with the pawns and send your message board champion already. Frankly, it’s insulting. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

Podcast Stay Mad GIF by Karen Civil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I am a fan of Spoon.

In a related story I am 47 and white.

Right smack in the middle of the demographic that attends UT football games, sounds like an appropriate selection to me.

• Hook 'Em 3

Georgia and Texas are in the top 10 for both offensive and defensive FEI and SP+, this may be the first (only?) such game all year. It will likely come down to who plays cleaner - taking care of the ball, avoiding penalties, establishing field position on special teams (Georgia has a clear advantage on ST per analytics, FWIW), etc. Real hot take, I know. 

Looking forward to seeing what DKR has in store. The last home game I can remember that even approached this level of anticipation is 2019 LSU, which was rocking, and this is a better team coming off a throttling of Oklahoma with more on the line in a conference game. The interesting thing about Georgia is that despite being the big bad wolf for three years running they don't have a ton of experience with playing strong opponents on the road thanks to living in the SEC East until now. I do think the Bama game this year probably got that shock to their system out of the way and I would expect them to have a much better start than they did in Tuscaloosa. Georgia also has less margin for error with regard to an SEC championship and playoff appearance than Texas does thanks to that Bama L. But home field advantage is real in football and Texas, by most metrics, grades out as a slightly better team.

Key matchup is the Texas DL vs the Georgia OL. I don't think the Georgia defense will present a significantly higher level challenge to the Texas offense than Michigan or Oklahoma did. Texas will go as far as Ewers takes them on offense. There will no doubt be some give and take but Texas will find its points, I'm pretty confident in that. On defense, though, Texas has not seen an offense of this caliber, especially in the passing game. If Texas is having to commit numbers to run or blitzing is the only way to manufacture a pass rush the Georgia can have their way. Again, real hot take - win the LOS to win the game.

It's going to be fun. If you've got tickets to sell, make sure they go to Texas fans. Georgia is known to travel.

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

Maybe just fuck off for a week or, you know, forever. 

• Drool 1

58 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

7146vr3LZhL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

48 and never heard of Spoon.

Austin band that started getting popular around the early 2000's.  A local favorite, to be sure, but I honestly don't have a sense of their fan base nationally.  One of their big early hits, The Underdog, has been in a couple movies -- I Love You, Man is one.

Georgia eats ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

Georgia’s defense stopped the run admirably but played like inbreds against Mississippi state’s vaunted passing attack. Even if Ewers plays like ass again, he’s still going to shove their shit in. 

4 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

You can tell that @Wulaw Horn really got to him. Had a complete melt down. Shame, I didn't think Georgia fans would be so thin-skinned. 

bafkreiabndbfwpswv7wptp3qpnosxb5ntgriuj7

It was also my goal to goad him into a meltdown. I needed to have a goal today so that I’d feel productive. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Tomatillo said:

Someone from Georgia is talking about a state being garbage and being surrounded by garbage states? And being rednecks? Self-awareness is high with this post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

That’s escalated quickly but it’s not like the state of Texas is doing a bang up job taking care of its people. Rankings on education, energy reliability, health care, regressive taxes, etc etc. don’t lie.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Tomatillo said:

I love how you danced around for a week or so before you lit yourself on fire. I don’t have time to troll opposing fanbases myself (unless it’s in person at a game), but I sleep well knowing you’re out there. Trolling for the rest of us. Getting crowdsourced. Talking dumb shit. But doing it patiently.

Godspeed Tomatillo!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1