Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Sounds like an awesome topic for some forum that is not the Texas Longhorns  football forum.

It's easy to keep such things partitioned when they don't affect you, when a certain party is blasting ads every hour saying that you, you specifically, you in particular, are the source of all of the evils this country faces.

I'm personally gonna cut @troph a little slack here, but any of you other fuckers bring shit up I'm gonna neg/report.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Sounds like an awesome topic for some forum that is not the Texas Longhorns  football forum.

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

It's easy to keep such things partitioned when they don't affect you, when a certain party is blasting ads every hour saying that you, you specifically, you in particular, are the source of all of the evils this country faces.

I'm personally gonna cut @troph a little slack here, but any of you other fuckers bring shit up I'm gonna neg/report.

just don't see how 90% of that post was neg worthy. yeah he's a shit talker but other than saying UT is a mid-tier program the rest of his post wasn't exactly a lie. I really don't give a fuck though, SEC rant types don't belong here and if that's what he's been determined to be well then "Bye".

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Tomatillo said:

Yes, everyone who wins cheats and everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. We get it. 

Zero facts behind your claims UGA cheated. Just jealousy and insecurity by yet another nerdy little bitch in this absolute joke of a fucking fanbase. 

Your school is slightly better than mid, your state is below mid educationally, your state is largely garbage, it is surrounded by garbage states of nothingness and none of you dumbasses realize everyone in the world considers you rednecks along with the rest of the south. 

Let me know how the SWC ended, you retarded nerd of a little cocksucking bitch. You may be the dumbest of this idiotic fucking fanbase. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, hornian said:

Fuck that noise. Best band they’ve had this season for sure. Fight me. 

Not a name I've heard in well over a decade.  I just figure CDC knew he didn't need to draw any more people outside the stadium than will already be down there for this one.

14 minutes ago, troph said:

just don't see how 90% of that post was neg worthy. yeah he's a shit talker but other than saying UT is a mid-tier program the rest of his post wasn't exactly a lie. I really don't give a fuck though, SEC rant types don't belong here and if that's what he's been determined to be well then "Bye".

“Retarded nerd cocksucking little bitch” seems pretty neg worthy idk. 

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

hq720.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

54 minutes ago, troph said:

That’s escalated quickly but it’s not like the state of Texas is doing a bang up job taking care of its people. Rankings on education, energy reliability, health care, regressive taxes, etc etc. don’t lie.

Sure. But it's one of those "people who live in glass doublewides shouldn't throw the first stone" situations. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Sure. But it's one of those "people who live in glass doublewides shouldn't throw the first stone" situations. 

you know what, sometimes shit gets me bent sideways, sometimes it doesn't. y'all usually cut me slack when I'm the one that's crankled up by someone so even though he didn't get under my skin, y'all have at him.

Ill Allow It GIF

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Retarded nerd cocksucking little bitch” seems pretty neg worthy idk. 

that's a no-no word, so I agree.

Just now, Lou_Sassle said:

He's an internet white knight... thats what they look like... is this not common knowledge, or do I spend too much time looking at memes?

ah white knights, I have a few of those. love them. but not the neck beard, hard pass would not bang.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

He's an internet white knight... thats what they look like... is this not common knowledge, or do I spend too much time looking at memes?

I mean this guy could also pass for the Notre Dame mascot, hence the confusion.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Holy fuck this post is initiating a fatwa. The complete lack of self awareness and pure idiocy on display here is actually impressive. 

I was gonna try to save you because it's nice having other fans perspectives, but if you are just gonna post garbage like this then bye. 

Doing My Part GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

SIAP but saw that ESPN Analytics (for whatever that's worth) only gives Georgia a 24% chance to win

It's worth a lot actually. Think I saw of 50 something predictive models ESPN's ranked like 2nd going in to last week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Also - Spoon is awesome and yes they are still a big/well-known name. 

Some of you act like any act that doesn't involve Jimi Hendrix being raised from the dead is lame for a FREE GameDay concert. 

think they’ll play spoonman?  pretty sure that was their biggest hit. 

• Haha 6

On 10/12/2024 at 7:00 PM, The Original CaliHorn said:

I just want a win. This game worries me.

The fuck?

On 10/12/2024 at 7:01 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Mississippi State QB threw for 300+ on them today.

Not surprising. Their db's have been ass this season. Quinn will dominate their defense, especially their db's and safeties.

On 10/12/2024 at 8:08 PM, EZ$ said:

Update on Bond and Williams?  Bond didn’t look as bad as Williams. I’m afraid Williams will be out a while. 

They said Bond is fine and will be back for Georgia. He rolled his ankle. Wliams is out for the season. 

On 10/12/2024 at 10:45 PM, GreenspointTexas said:

Sark needs to quit being so fucking predictable on playcalling.

Quinn looks like hes still good for a wtf turnover every game. Our entire offense looked shaky AF today. 

Who knew the defense would be the strength of the team this year?

I dont think we beat Georgia. We’ve had back to back clunkers against average teams and havent played an offense with a pulse yet. 

Jesus Christ. 

On 10/12/2024 at 11:22 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

Georgia is definitely the best offense we've faced but they've really struggled defensively the last 3 weeks (against 2 really bad passing offenses). 

They gave up 306 passing yards to a Miss State team that's starting a true FR at QB. Their secondary looked flat out horrible against Alabama and Miss State. 

Carson Beck is ok. but he's not some world beater.  Quinn is miles ahead of him and our DBs will be fine. 

On 10/12/2024 at 11:36 PM, Zeus said:

Bingo

image.gif.654ebf1f668f4d4e735ffc1b40821ce8.gif

remember, Georgia recently had a player arrested for something different than speeding DWI… he punched a pregnant woman or something. 

Fuck Georgia

Best mascot in all of America. Fight me. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 3