Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

Rece Davis on the aggy train of Texas hasn't really played anyone. Not our fault everyone sucks ass and we skull fuck people.

Look, they know they can create more drama by doing this. Just like in 2005 when USC played an easy schedule but hardly anyone questioned them because it was good for business at that time and shitting on Texas was good for business then too.

I am old enough to have seen all the narratives and goal post shifting and the parroting. It don’t make a shit and the talking heads will just say something stupid again in the future.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I'm getting tired of all this talk about Beck being awesome and Texas has not played any decent quarterbacks.

They face Arch and the 2nd team receivers in practice every day, that should count for something.

I know, talkin bout practice.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

I don't understand this suggestion.

What does this mean, "bud light... actually enjoy?"

I don't think those words should be sharing a sentence together

He said cupcakes with a logo. Take of the topping from a cupcake and then the cupcake can actually be enjoyed. Bud lights even if open they cannot be enjoyed.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Fud said:

For those that don't know like me.

"Square money refers to bets placed by casual or recreational bettors. These bettors typically do not have the same level of expertise or analytical focus as sharps. Squares are more likely to bet based on intuition, popular opinion or emotional factors such as loyalty to a favorite team."

• Hook 'Em 4

Georgia’s top 4 opponent defensive ranks:

#4 (scored 13)
#47 (scored 31)
#55 (scored 34)
#60 (scored 34)

I see this game 27-17 Horns

360-370 yards of total offense with 120-135 yards rushing.

Not sure how this game gets to the 55.5 points Vegas claims unless we go off. And nothing about a still rusty Ewers gives me reason to think he’s returning to Heisman frontrunner Saturday (but I sure hope I’m wrong and we mudhole them)

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Bert Orange said:

And that we had our own TV Network that nobody can watch or watches!!

I watched it. Because lots of our games were on it. Game that will no longer be able to be watched. Yeah?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

28 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

and in post #666 in the thread, too

THE PROPHECY

@immamac new motto right there. degenerates with loose morals and no ethics whatsoever

Palace of Degenerates is the default motto when we don't have topical ones going. It has been that way for years. 

Do you not like the current one?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

Palace of Degenerates is the default motto when we don't have topical ones going. It has been that way for years. 

Do you not like the current one?

Bored Married With Children GIF

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

The consensus on all the Georgia podcasts is that Georgia will play its' best game and that will just be to much for a Texas team that is inexperienced in the spotlight. Also, one said they were more worried if Arch was the QB because Quinn is a dink and dunk QB.

70813831007-aem-090923-texas-vs-alabama-

image.png.77954f219e306869493d04c47065dcbc.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, runthebone said:

We take that as a huge compliment 

I like all the comments from obviously surly posters, actually making it a compliment.  He probably expected that...or, maybe he's one of us...

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2