Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

Hey folks at the game -- a reminder that it is OK to make noise and have fun on your own initiative.  You don't have to wait until the giant TV tells you what to do.

I was at an OU game in the 1990s where the Texas had a slim lead.  The defense was saving the day.  People in the stands started the "Defense" chant every time they went out during the second half.  It was awesome and a lot of fun.

At my second game ever, two guys in front of me decided to start the "Texas .... Fight" chant.  They did it and spent the rest of the game celebrating their accomplishment.  That could be you.

If you want to outsource it, offer some kids $100 if they get the defense chant going.  Make sure to tell them that this will not pay off unless they get it done while we are actually on defense.  I'm not talking about Venmo or some other electronic crap, offer them crisp official US currency.  Those kids will have a great story to tell on Monday morning ... how they went to the Georgia game, got 100k people to chant "Defense" and walked away with $100.

1 hour ago, Texas Jeff said:

Hey folks at the game -- a reminder that it is OK to make noise and have fun on your own initiative.  You don't have to wait until the giant TV tells you what to do.

I was at an OU game in the 1990s where the Texas had a slim lead.  The defense was saving the day.  People in the stands started the "Defense" chant every time they went out during the second half.  It was awesome and a lot of fun.

At my second game ever, two guys in front of me decided to start the "Texas .... Fight" chant.  They did it and spent the rest of the game celebrating their accomplishment.  That could be you.

If you want to outsource it, offer some kids $100 if they get the defense chant going.  Make sure to tell them that this will not pay off unless they get it done while we are actually on defense.  I'm not talking about Venmo or some other electronic crap, offer them crisp official US currency.  Those kids will have a great story to tell on Monday morning ... how they went to the Georgia game, got 100k people to chant "Defense" and walked away with $100.

Kids would have no idea what to do with a $100 bill.

Just now, Paul Wesley said:

"The rest?"

I've heard hookers are cheap unless they've gone up because of inflation, too? I mean, you can probably get a bj for a Hamilton. 

Just now, ztejas said:

If a Georgia fan hits you with a burrito take their dog and punt it into traffic.

Whoa. Calm down, cowboy. Punt them into traffic. 

22 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Georgia fans travel. They may not all have tickets but lots of them here. Along with some douchbags from the Peach Bowl wearing jackets with a big peach logo.

Haha I met those guys at the DFW airport. Buttons doing a lot work on those blazers. What fucking job is that. 

14 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:

The neg for posting every single thing that comes to your fucking mind in every other thread. And yeah, for talking about kicking women. 

Omg, it's a fucking forum. Get over yourself. I can post whatever the fuck I want. If you don't like it, don't read it. You'll be ok, I promise. 

And God forbid we use dark humor on this site all the time. Are you offended? Maybe go to TexAgs where it's monitored constantly. 

BTW, I still like you. You're a good poster. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

• Pancho locked this topic