Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

You're right - Oxford is a better trip than UF. Still, you'll like the SEC roadtrips better than the truck stop league. Also, 2:30 or 6:30 local kickoffs vs 11am. 
Home games vs LSU, Ala, Tenn, UGA, Aub, Ark, A&M has to be more exciting and interesting than the previous league. Nobody watched any of those games except Texas-OU. 

effbf3f3d08a422428caa583577957b4.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We ended Tom Osborne and Nebraska
We ended the Pete Carrol reign of terror. 
We ended Nick Saban. 
those schools were actually good. I don’t know if it will even make our history books (outside of maybe a minor little footnote) when we end the Georgia 2 in 3 when yall aren’t losing to Bama and being gifted a second chance or whatever it is that I don’t care about and am not paying attention to. 

We are also ending the OU 80 year dynasty dragging them to the SEC where they are no longer the bullies and have no other natural rivals. Also we embarrassed the fuck out of them 2 out of the last 3 years

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I heard that Manhattan, Kansas was nice, and I like Morgantown, WV, but I was last there just before they joined the B12. Columbia Missouri was fine as well and with larger cities nearby.

Knoxville was good to me as well, and listening to bluegrass at a Mexican restaurant in Crosby? while patrons passed around moonshine is a fond memory. And of course whitewater rafting.

But I am kind of easygoing, I even managed to find something positive in Farmington, NM. But Bloomfield absolutely blows. On par with Lawton, OK.

Come to Athens next year. You'll enjoy it. But hopefully not the final score. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 8
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

We opened as a 2.5 point favorite.
And I think it'll go up and settle around 3.5 or 4.

I know, but in some peoples minds (casual, non gambling fans) we should lose to Georgia. In my mind that would be huge disappointment, much moreso now that we're not only undefeated but ranked #1.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Quinn is currently having his best season ever stat wise.
Not unless he left all the rust on the Cotton Bowl turf. He has to get back to that pre-injury ease with which he saw the whole field and distributed the ball efficiently.

Yes, some of that was made easier by the competition, but playing like he did Saturday would have made the ULM and UTSA tighter games than they were, and I don't think Michigan's D is that bad either....or not much worse than OU if we're honest.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm glad Texas is in the league. I heard so much anti-SEC stuff from my Texas friends and acquaintances that I think it's hilarious you're here now. 

That won't change now that we're SEC ourselves. Conference just provides a schedule to play, other than that we don't have much use for them.
  • Hook 'Em 9

8 hours ago, Nivek said:

I heard that Manhattan, Kansas was nice, and I like Morgantown, WV, but I was last there just before they joined the B12. Columbia Missouri was fine as well and with larger cities nearby.

Knoxville was good to me as well, and listening to bluegrass at a Mexican restaurant in Crosby? while patrons passed around moonshine is a fond memory. And of course whitewater rafting.

But I am kind of easygoing, I even managed to find something positive in Farmington, NM. But Bloomfield absolutely blows. On par with Lawton, OK.

Manhattan sucked shit through a straw. Lawrence was alright. I’ve been to every venue in the original big 12 at least one time (hoops in Norman since we never play football there). 
Look- all game trips are kind of fun. 
Boulder was beautiful their fans are trash 

Nebraska was great every time we walked in there and beat them, 

nice college towns in Lawrence and columbia

Waco , Lubbock and college station were pretty meh but the hot/dumb girl ratio at least was good in Lubbock when out and about. 
Stillwater and Aimes and Manhattan just have nothing going for them but large state schools. Which is fine to have fun over a weekend with bars, campus eating favorites and the like. 
it’s hard to have a bad trip following your team around (outside of the game of course) if I’m being honest. 
SEC non- Starkville, Auburn and college station divisions should be a step up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, PTINS said:

I had 2 issues w/ the play calling. Really, only 1. The fade on 4th down was a low percentage pass that didn’t work. I didn’t know Bond was hurt until last night. Ewers and Bond on a timing play is better than Ewers and Wingo. Sark gets a pass.

After watching OU for 50 years, those MF’s, good or bad, can always run. They always have team speed. Calling running plays w/ the RB running parallel to the line of scrimmage, 5 yards behind the line doesn’t work against OU. Starting 2nd & 13 is not the best way to make a living.

I get that showing something early to set them up later is a consideration, but I recall 3 plays you could see it developing, slowly, and resulted in negative yards.

Kudos to Sark & PK for recruiting speed all over the field. Not many teams look faster than OU, but Tre, Wingo and Bolden clearly were. Me likely.

Based on Sark ripping Ewers coming off the field, I think the read was to hand the ball off on that 4th down RPO. Probably should have handed it off on 3rd down too but Ewers had a wide open guy. Just tried some rushed off platform sideway throw. That sequence summed up his day.

I liked the aggressiveness Sark had there. On the OU 10 and basically saying we will score or force you to drive 90 yards which there is no way you can do.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I liked the aggressiveness Sark had there. On the OU 10 and basically saying we will score or force you to drive 90 yards which there is no way you can do.

Yeah, since he's been here that's really been his standard MO.  The difference is, in past years he's had a defense that would allow that 90 yard drive.  This year, not so much.  It's so refreshing!

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yeah, since he's been here that's really been his standard MO.  The difference is, in past years he's had a defense that would allow that 90 yard drive.  This year, not so much.  It's so refreshing!

Good points.  I was freaking out at the game about dropping points; however, that makes sense.

Sark has gotten away with some hubris on offense this season, given the inferior opponents. I'm thinking about how often we have gone for it on 4th down, how often we have turned down good FG opportunities, when Sark took the FG off the board against Miss St, and taking the ball first against OU. I think all of those things speak to his full confidence in his offense (and to some degree his confidence in our defense). I don't have any problem with most of those decisions (save the Miss St one, that was dumb) -- but I do wonder how that ultra-confidence in the offense will fare against a legitimate defense this Saturday. I wonder if he dials any of that gambling back or if he truly just goes AGNB and lets it ride. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Based on Sark ripping Ewers coming off the field, I think the read was to hand the ball off on that 4th down RPO. Probably should have handed it off on 3rd down too but Ewers had a wide open guy. Just tried some rushed off platform sideway throw. That sequence summed up his day.

If the plan always was to use four downs, I’d have expected a run on third, too. I guess that’s the O part of RPO. 

More points would’ve been nice but the game was functionally over and Texas was just pushing those fucks around for multiple 10/11 plays drives. Curb stomping their O and pulling the heart out of their D made for an enjoyable Saturday. 

I’ll give them credit for having the better punter. 

3 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Sark has gotten away with some hubris on offense this season, given the inferior opponents. I'm thinking about how often we have gone for it on 4th down, how often we have turned down good FG opportunities, when Sark took the FG off the board against Miss St, and taking the ball first against OU. I think all of those things speak to his full confidence in his offense (and to some degree his confidence in our defense). I don't have any problem with most of those decisions (save the Miss St one, that was dumb) -- but I do wonder how that ultra-confidence in the offense will fare against a legitimate defense this Saturday. I wonder if he dials any of that gambling back or if he truly just goes AGNB and lets it ride. 

God, yes, let’s all hope he dials back the aggression against a better defense. That should be fucking glorious, Greg.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I thought the decision on both 4th downs Saturday were no-brainers. We obviously picked up the one at the end of the first half but the holding negated it.

We kick a FG on either attempt and it makes a 18 point game a 21 point game, so you make a 3 possession game a 3 possession game. I’m going to guess any analytics you want to use are going to tell you to go for it there and that’s not even factoring in how good we were playing on defense.

Edited by Hookem2147

21 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ok- so here's the deal about the SEC- they are playing a rigged game and this whole entire edifice of dominance is a feedback loop built on nothing.  I hate that we are in this conference (not that I mind we are gone from the big 12) with these morons, but here we go.

Basically- Alabama is the 800 Pound Gorilla. They run things.  They swath babies in houndstooth checkered diapers (or maybe just let them shit in those hats- I dunno all their odd customs). Bear Bryant is hallowed and revered.  Royal never lost to them. I think we are something like 8-2 against them. Both losses were barely losses after we our starting QB went down.  Basically- for Alabama to beat Texas they need luck, help and our QB getting injured and then the game is likely to be 1 score or less toss up with 3 minutes left- even if Garret Gilbert is driving the bus for Texas.  Or Hudson Card.  Or some other not our standard QB that wasn't ready for prime time and thus wasn't the starter.  When our QB stays upright the whole game we swat them. Now, we are getting to the point where sloth (Mack) and stupidity (charlie and Herman) no longer run the program and even if the starter doesn't stay upright it's not a big deal b/c we will come with Arch on your ass.  Literally- no team in the SEC beat St. Nick by 10 at their place.  Until we scheduled that game.

Georgia is next. They became a national power by cheating their asses off and winning every auction in town for a 5 or 10 year stretch, while Kirby Smart managed to squander "all that talent".  We had kids spend their entire spring break in Austin, love it hear and then the check from Georgia cleared and they showed up to Athens without a visit to UGA.  And yet- for all that Georgia still loses every time they see Alabama on the other side of the field. They are used to being beta submissives.  Do they talk a lot of shit?  Undoubtedly.  I remember how they were so big and bad and tough they were going to beat up on a meathead Tom Herman team.  Funny that- we won by 28-21 b/c Turtle Tom is fundamental incapable of winning by more than a score- but anyone who watched that game pointed and laughed at the concept that Georgia was better than us.  And that was a shitty Tom Herman team that I believe lost 4 games that year.  Whatever.  Georgia will learn to bend the knee to Bevo the same way they always have to Bama.  And, for added benefit this Bevo has shown that he would just as soon gore UGA as look at him.  I like that in Bevo.  I assume the football team will be the same.

Missouri has a 100 year history of being irrelevant.  They showed up and immediately won the division twice with "Big 12 players".  Yawn.  Just means more. Or something.

aggy showed up with big 12 players and promptly had their best year in forever, johnny 8-ball won a Heisman and they went 10-2.  Old 8-4 aggy finally found a game they could beat and it was the mighty SEC.  Fun fact- their win percentage in the SEC is basically dead ass on the big 12 or SWC all time- but like every so slightly higher in the SEC.  So, although they can be mediocre anywhere they can be slightly better in the SEC, even though it's that much harder.

Ole Miss- thanks for Archy and Eli's grandson/nephew. Y'all I suppose were almost relevant while they were there. Enjoy rooting for Arch to win 2 Heismans and be on 3 national championship teams wearing burnt orange. 

Miss State- HA.  I can't even summon the energy to write about you. 

Auburn and LSU- I'd go on and on but you'd just have to have someone read it to you and that would embarrass both me and y'all.  

Everyone else other than Vandy is a big blob of dreck as far as I'm concerned.  Vandy though- I see you over there as the only team in the conference (I believe) to have a winning record against Texas.  We are coming to take that away from you in the next decade and then nobody in the conference will have a winning record against us.  

Y'all have built a national hype machine through ESPN where y'all were the worst of the worst cheaters, and insular thoughtlessness allowed y'all to get away with losing extra games and still playing for it all because it means more.  We roll in and see the SEC with 6 of the top 7 teams in the country and all I could do is laugh.  Mizzou?  Sure Jan.  Tennessee?  Ha. Lose to Arky, barely beat Florida, beat that abortion of an OU team by 10?  Nah.  Bama- lose to Vandy. Congrats.  Georgia- of course you roll over and expose your belly to Bama.  Ole Miss- yeah- any game that looks remotely important you find a way to lose.  So- all those schools that were supposed to be so good and we are at the half way point in the season and it's just Texas that has an unblemished record.  

This is the game that was circled on everyone's schedule around dixieland.  It's where big bad Texas is going to get its comupance.  Usually, SEC fans are used to drafting behind Bama and riding their coat tails but Sark & Ewers rubbed their nose in it last year.  So, now it's up to Georgia to beat us and not expose this conference as the bunch of overrated clowns that we've all, I suspect, deep down, known them to be.  

Not gonna happen.  Texas plays their A game (I'm not talking perfect I mean like what we brought to Michigan and Alabama last year) and it's a 3 score win.  Texas plays a B game and we win by 10.  If we bring our sloppy bullshit offensive selves to this party (which to be clear I don't expect) that we did against OU (or Washington last year) we are in a coin flip game.  I'm not even going to entertain the idea of us playing poorly and not getting up for these yahoos.  Texas has pride.  Texas has athletic arrogance.  Texas has the horses, and the headsets and I think everyone is about to see that there is one team, head and shoulders above the rest of the schools in this conference, and that is Texas.  Y'all should have never invited this camel to stick it's nose under your tent.  Now that we can play players and don't have to deal with the perception gap yall are about to see what a motivated Texas, with a good signal caller, and everyone pulling on the oars at the same time and in the same direction can do.  And it won't be good.  For yall.  

The only problem with this game is I have to wait another 6 days to see it happen.  Seems completely unfair.  

IS he a Georgia dipshit?  I thought maybe it was someone who was mad that I used a dirty word or something.  Whatever. 

image.gif.d841a213e5ac243e4d4f38c9a8e7b56e.gif

Bravo! Spectacular post. The SEC built a conference with a few top heavy teams by cheating their ass off more than any other conference by a mile, scheduling pussies for non-conference games, manipulating bowl game schedules to their advantage, and lying about conference strength for years. The strategy worked really well until NIL leveled the playing field and Texas entered the conference. Georgia would be just as irrelevant today as they were for years if it weren’t for the rampant, extensive cheating and payoffs of recruits. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

God, yes, let’s all hope he dials back the aggression against a better defense. That should be fucking glorious, Greg.

How about the stupid aggression and arrogance? Georgia should be the best offense and defense Texas has faced this year. He may need his points.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

How about the stupid aggression and arrogance? Georgia should be the best offense and defense Texas has faced this year. He may need his points.

Is it stupid aggression and arrogance or is it probabilities?

Seems to me that if you need the points, there are plenty of situations in which four downs on offense are more useful. But, sure, maybe he should fucking turtle and kick field goals in the game where he can show Texas doesn’t play a gauntlet, Texas is the gauntlet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Horse said:

Statsowar

image.thumb.png.d66e258e18cedfe15fa65fadc999a013.png

If we see Michigan Ewers, Texas will get in the 30s. Georgia allowed MSU to throw for 8.2 yards per/att and 306 yards. Bama went for 11.3 and 374. They are 10th in opposing QB rating an yards per attempt in the SEC. They are also 15th in sacks with 11. Georgia is the most talented defense Texas has faced, but their weakness is a Texas strength (on paper). 

Georgia’s Kirby Smart catches fans’ ire after shoving Mississippi State QB (msn.com)

Little surprised this hasnt gotten more attention. Classless move by Kirby

Edited by Codaxx

I just can't put too much stock in what Georgia did against MSU. They got complacent with a lead and let a bad team make a game closer than it should have been. They still put up 600 yards of offense on them. They also got caught off guard by a young running QB who Lebby let open it up in the passing game, and none of that was on film. And let's face it, that was a bit of a trap/sandwich game before coming to Austin and after playing a rival in Auburn. 

I'm curious to see what happens with the injuries on their offensive line this week. Getting Ratledge and their center back should be a big deal for them. Right now they are 13th in the conference in rushing yards/game, which should never happen with their talent on the line and at RB. If we can make them one dimensional, they don't have game breakers at WR and for once I have faith in the secondary to not get torched. 

Regardless, we are going to get their A game and that team is still very talented. Their backs are up against the wall a bit. They lose this week and it's more likely than not that every game on the rest of their schedule is an elimination game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ok- so here's the deal about the SEC- they are playing a rigged game and this whole entire edifice of dominance is a feedback loop built on nothing.  I hate that we are in this conference (not that I mind we are gone from the big 12) with these morons, but here we go.

Basically- Alabama is the 800 Pound Gorilla. They run things.  They swath babies in houndstooth checkered diapers (or maybe just let them shit in those hats- I dunno all their odd customs). Bear Bryant is hallowed and revered.  Royal never lost to them. I think we are something like 8-2 against them. Both losses were barely losses after we our starting QB went down.  Basically- for Alabama to beat Texas they need luck, help and our QB getting injured and then the game is likely to be 1 score or less toss up with 3 minutes left- even if Garret Gilbert is driving the bus for Texas.  Or Hudson Card.  Or some other not our standard QB that wasn't ready for prime time and thus wasn't the starter.  When our QB stays upright the whole game we swat them. Now, we are getting to the point where sloth (Mack) and stupidity (charlie and Herman) no longer run the program and even if the starter doesn't stay upright it's not a big deal b/c we will come with Arch on your ass.  Literally- no team in the SEC beat St. Nick by 10 at their place.  Until we scheduled that game.

Georgia is next. They became a national power by cheating their asses off and winning every auction in town for a 5 or 10 year stretch, while Kirby Smart managed to squander "all that talent".  We had kids spend their entire spring break in Austin, love it hear and then the check from Georgia cleared and they showed up to Athens without a visit to UGA.  And yet- for all that Georgia still loses every time they see Alabama on the other side of the field. They are used to being beta submissives.  Do they talk a lot of shit?  Undoubtedly.  I remember how they were so big and bad and tough they were going to beat up on a meathead Tom Herman team.  Funny that- we won by 28-21 b/c Turtle Tom is fundamental incapable of winning by more than a score- but anyone who watched that game pointed and laughed at the concept that Georgia was better than us.  And that was a shitty Tom Herman team that I believe lost 4 games that year.  Whatever.  Georgia will learn to bend the knee to Bevo the same way they always have to Bama.  And, for added benefit this Bevo has shown that he would just as soon gore UGA as look at him.  I like that in Bevo.  I assume the football team will be the same.

Missouri has a 100 year history of being irrelevant.  They showed up and immediately won the division twice with "Big 12 players".  Yawn.  Just means more. Or something.

aggy showed up with big 12 players and promptly had their best year in forever, johnny 8-ball won a Heisman and they went 10-2.  Old 8-4 aggy finally found a game they could beat and it was the mighty SEC.  Fun fact- their win percentage in the SEC is basically dead ass on the big 12 or SWC all time- but like every so slightly higher in the SEC.  So, although they can be mediocre anywhere they can be slightly better in the SEC, even though it's that much harder.

Ole Miss- thanks for Archy and Eli's grandson/nephew. Y'all I suppose were almost relevant while they were there. Enjoy rooting for Arch to win 2 Heismans and be on 3 national championship teams wearing burnt orange. 

Miss State- HA.  I can't even summon the energy to write about you. 

Auburn and LSU- I'd go on and on but you'd just have to have someone read it to you and that would embarrass both me and y'all.  

Everyone else other than Vandy is a big blob of dreck as far as I'm concerned.  Vandy though- I see you over there as the only team in the conference (I believe) to have a winning record against Texas.  We are coming to take that away from you in the next decade and then nobody in the conference will have a winning record against us.  

Y'all have built a national hype machine through ESPN where y'all were the worst of the worst cheaters, and insular thoughtlessness allowed y'all to get away with losing extra games and still playing for it all because it means more.  We roll in and see the SEC with 6 of the top 7 teams in the country and all I could do is laugh.  Mizzou?  Sure Jan.  Tennessee?  Ha. Lose to Arky, barely beat Florida, beat that abortion of an OU team by 10?  Nah.  Bama- lose to Vandy. Congrats.  Georgia- of course you roll over and expose your belly to Bama.  Ole Miss- yeah- any game that looks remotely important you find a way to lose.  So- all those schools that were supposed to be so good and we are at the half way point in the season and it's just Texas that has an unblemished record.  

This is the game that was circled on everyone's schedule around dixieland.  It's where big bad Texas is going to get its comupance.  Usually, SEC fans are used to drafting behind Bama and riding their coat tails but Sark & Ewers rubbed their nose in it last year.  So, now it's up to Georgia to beat us and not expose this conference as the bunch of overrated clowns that we've all, I suspect, deep down, known them to be.  

Not gonna happen.  Texas plays their A game (I'm not talking perfect I mean like what we brought to Michigan and Alabama last year) and it's a 3 score win.  Texas plays a B game and we win by 10.  If we bring our sloppy bullshit offensive selves to this party (which to be clear I don't expect) that we did against OU (or Washington last year) we are in a coin flip game.  I'm not even going to entertain the idea of us playing poorly and not getting up for these yahoos.  Texas has pride.  Texas has athletic arrogance.  Texas has the horses, and the headsets and I think everyone is about to see that there is one team, head and shoulders above the rest of the schools in this conference, and that is Texas.  Y'all should have never invited this camel to stick it's nose under your tent.  Now that we can play players and don't have to deal with the perception gap yall are about to see what a motivated Texas, with a good signal caller, and everyone pulling on the oars at the same time and in the same direction can do.  And it won't be good.  For yall.  

The only problem with this game is I have to wait another 6 days to see it happen.  Seems completely unfair.  

IS he a Georgia dipshit?  I thought maybe it was someone who was mad that I used a dirty word or something.  Whatever. 

Interesting stuff, but most SEC fans were pulling for Texas vs Bama. We aren’t a bunch of pro conference sycophants who cheer for each other against nonconf teams. 

That’s yet another untrue stereotype about the SEC. 

Would love to see more about UGA cheating in recruiting over the past few years. Must’ve missed that. We’ve always recruited well. If you ever visit, you may see why. 

• Fuck You 4

15 hours ago, Tomatillo said:

Must be a small crowd. We're bringing at least 10K to Oxford. 

Lol, this guy thinks 10K is a large crowd. 

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

We brought 25K to 30K to Michigan and what I saw at Michigan seemed low compared to what I saw in Oxford.

4 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Lol, this guy thinks 10K is a large crowd. 

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

We brought 25K to 30K to Michigan and what I saw at Michigan seemed low compared to what I saw in Oxford.

We brought 40K to ND. And 2/3 of the crowd at the Rose Bowl against OU. 

10K in a 60K stadium is more significant than 15K (max) that you brought to Mich’s 110K stadium. 

• Fuck You 4

58 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Best defense? Fuck no. Not thus far, anyway. 

Use whatever stat you want - in ESPN defensive efficiency FIVE teams on our schedule are ahead of them right now. 

They do rank as the best offense in offensive efficiency on our schedule - edging out Vandy.

10 minutes ago, Tomatillo said:

We brought 40K to ND. And 2/3 of the crowd at the Rose Bowl against OU. 

10K in a 60K stadium is more significant than 15K (max) that you brought to Mich’s 110K stadium. 

Well then we will see you in Austin, only folks I have seen travel here is LSU.

Resized_2024-09-07-22-31-41-216.jpeg

Longhorn sections of 5K were behind me.

Edited by DanTheHorn

4 minutes ago, General Specific said:

5c7d4c49981575dbbb815c8798c30995.gif

I know a guy who was on the team who swears to God he told Akers that if he’s going to leave the D on the field in case of a fake, he should tell them to run off the field as soon as the ball is in the air. I blamed the wrong guy for about 20 years. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Best defense? Fuck no. Not thus far, anyway. 

Use whatever stat you want - in ESPN defensive efficiency FIVE teams on our schedule are ahead of them right now. 

They do rank as the best offense in offensive efficiency on our schedule - edging out Vandy.

DFEI:

Texas: 2

Michigan: 7

Georgia: 9

OU: 10

OFEI:

Texas: 4

Georgia: 5

Michigan: 39 (that seems off)

MSU: 52 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Tomatillo said:

I don't either, but saying fuck your new conference is interesting. Especially after this gift of a schedule you got and the biggest revenue split you've seen coming. 

Just wanted to confirm he's a Texas fan. 

Hey cunt, why don’t you fuck off back to secrant or whatever shit bag site you came from. 

4 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

Hey cunt, why don’t you fuck off back to secrant or whatever shit bag site you came from. 

You’re a little late, we went over all this yesterday..

13 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Well then we will see you in Austin, only folks I have seen travel here is LSU.

Resized_2024-09-07-22-31-41-216.jpeg

Longhorn sections of 5K were behind me.

Fair enough. How many did Ala bring (roughly). 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 6