Game week 2024, week 7 Georgia @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

I’m getting amped up feeling like the gal who jumps up on the table in pulp fiction and yells I’ll shoot every last one of ya mother fuckers except I won’t pee myself when Jules comes at me. Let’s fucking go, Georgia going down and not like going down on a lady, I mean getting their asses beat down. Aggies were right, these SEC folk ain’t never seen arrogant like a dominant Texas team. Bring it bitches you can’t handle this. MC hammer, jack Nicholson on that wall, pulp fiction, all of it. Fuck Georgia, fuck the SEC, we gonna run it. 

University Of Texas Softball GIF by Texas Longhorns

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

16 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Never heard of spoon. 46 year old white guy. 

I told my aggy and tceh coworkers about spoon playing and they plan to go down and catch the concert. Evidently they are a thing (the band, and honestly maybe the coworkers). I have only seen their name. Never bothered to look up their music.

After seeing the Fatwa imbecile and the constant diarrhea on SECrant, I can live with being a short term UT fan.  Fuck there’s some serious idiots out there.  Not even trolls, but people who genuinely believe the BS coming out of their mouths.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

After seeing the Fatwa imbecile and the constant diarrhea on SECrant, I can live with being a short term UT fan.  Fuck there’s some serious idiots out there.  Not even trolls, but people who genuinely believe the BS coming out of their mouths.  

It makes the takes coming from the Sooner message boards look downright sane and reasonable.  I never thought that was possible.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

I used to get the beginning stages of mild depression after 6 games because that meant the end of the season was near...but Holy Fuck there's a ton of football left to be played....

We aren't that far removed from a decade-plus stretch where I'd start to check out after the OU game because it was obvious the season wasn't going anywhere interesting or fun.

To some extent being in the position the program has been in the past 2-3 years feels like playing with house money. It's nice. I mean, yeah obviously I want the Georgia win in a big way but even if Texas loses they are still sitting at 6-1, probably in the top 5 and certainly in the top 10, every goal in front of them with a dominant OU win in hand, and November road games at Arkansas and A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, utee94 said:

It makes the takes coming from the Sooner message boards look downright sane and reasonable.  I never thought that was possible.

You guys picked a great time to peak.  Because otherwise, dealing with such idiots really takes the fun out of CFB.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, troph said:

I’m getting amped up feeling like the gal who jumps up on the table in pulp fiction and yells I’ll shoot every last one of ya mother fuckers except I won’t pee myself when Jules comes at me. Let’s fucking go, Georgia going down and not like going down on a lady, I mean getting their asses beat down. Aggies were right, these SEC folk ain’t never seen arrogant like a dominant Texas team. Bring it bitches you can’t handle this. MC hammer, jack Nicholson on that wall, pulp fiction, all of it. Fuck Georgia, fuck the SEC, we gonna run it. 

University Of Texas Softball GIF by Texas Longhorns

When Harry Met Sally Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Who’s going to give directions to the stadium for these nice SEC friends?

come in east until you get to 130, go south on 130 to seguin, connect to I-35, yes I-35 runs right by the stadium, turn south and keep driving.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

I tried to warn the board.  Genuinely the dumbest football fans I've ever met.  The ones in real life are just as bad as message boards.

Edited by JBJ

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

spacer.png

I know it's a joke and no one asked - but figured I'd look it up. They were listed 7th on Sunday two years ago for ACL. 

Not a headliner but right on the cusp.

62ec32dd46dd291f7afdde08_ACL22-ByDay-0804_ByDay-Full-Post-Web-Opt-1080x1350-1.thumb.png.81e441c40488ca9b2d66f5173868b25f.png

They were in their prime 10 years ago, tbf. Had a top 10 album in '07 followed by two top 5 albums. 

Edited by ztejas

6 hours ago, Tomatillo said:

Yes, everyone who wins cheats and everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. We get it. 

Zero facts behind your claims UGA cheated. Just jealousy and insecurity by yet another nerdy little bitch in this absolute joke of a fucking fanbase. 

Your school is slightly better than mid, your state is below mid educationally, your state is largely garbage, it is surrounded by garbage states of nothingness and none of you dumbasses realize everyone in the world considers you rednecks along with the rest of the south. 

Let me know how the SWC ended, you retarded nerd of a little cocksucking bitch. You may be the dumbest of this idiotic fucking fanbase. 

Hey little buddy, this conference? You know, the SEC? It's ours now.