WTF is wrong with you people

Nice Guy Eddie

(all encompassing thread about the poor behavior about people.)

Mobile ordered from Starbuck on the commute to work this morning. yeah yeah, I know Starbucks sucks and nobody goes there.

When I arrived my drink wasn't ready yet so I sat back and watched the scene. 60-ish guy had his hand on his drink at the mobile pickup table while asking questions of the barista. Common scene. She then handed him another drink that she was making. He took his palm off the lid of the drink in front of him, took the drink from the barista and left. WTF dude. The drink that you were covering the spout wasn't even yours?

I regret not telling the guy off but something tells me he doesn't care.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'd be more concerned about the teenaged employee who spooged in OP's own coffee.

Not an option in the app.  Such bullshit.

I mean, wait, what

• Haha 3
  • Drool 3

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I'd be more concerned about the teenaged employee who spooged in OP's own coffee.

Well, when you request two pumps of Bangkok Sweet Cream in your coffee this is to be expected.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

What about folks just having their dogs shit on the sidewalk/trail and not pick it up or even kick it out of the way?  Used to see it sometimes and it irked me but now it’s everyday when I walk the dog or take kid to and from school  

lets be clear - if you do this, you deserve Dachau conditions for a week to get you in line with the social cocksuckin motherfuckin contract. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

What about folks just having their dogs shit on the sidewalk/trail and not pick it up or even kick it out of the way?  Used to see it sometimes and it irked me but now it’s everyday when I walk the dog or take kid to and from school  

lets be clear - if you do this, you deserve Dachau conditions for a week to get you in line with the social cocksuckin motherfuckin contract. 

my neighborhood has several serial dog shit trash tosser that fucking throws their freshly picked up poop bag into any trash can sitting on the curb on trashday.  

I honestly dont fucking care if they would do that BEFORE the fucking trash is picked up (usually around 7-730am)... RARELY the truck comes by around 2p .  its lazy not to just take it back home and throw it in your own garbage, but if the trash hasnt been picked up, then the warm steaming stink bag will have an hour, maybe the occasional 5ish hours to stink up the can before it gets tossed and its at the top of the can, so rarely does the smell stick.

no im talking about several assholes opening up a trash lid of a completely empty can, and tossing their dog shit bag into that fucking can, so that when we drag the bin back to its normal resting place while that fucking dog shit cooks in the can, expands, leaks, ferments and eventually makes you fucking gag 3-4 days later when you take your first bag of trash out and open up the can to discover its become a fucking maggot breeding ground. 

its fucking common courtesy, if the bin is fucking empty DONT USE MY TRASHCAN for your dogshit bag. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

45 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Amen... these people need to be outed.  Anyone with cameras facing common areas where it happens need to get on board with it. We will find these people, post their addresses on the neighborhood facebook page and have all dog owners take their dogs over to shit in their yard and/or throw our shit bags onto.

They will be the shit yard until the next person is caught at which point they become the shit yard.

image.png.fe112785cf836b6f2a0c661f944c7945.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

my neighborhood has several serial dog shit trash tosser that fucking throws their freshly picked up poop bag into any trash can sitting on the curb on trashday.  

I honestly dont fucking care if they would do that BEFORE the fucking trash is picked up (usually around 7-730am)... RARELY the truck comes by around 2p .  its lazy not to just take it back home and throw it in your own garbage, but if the trash hasnt been picked up, then the warm steaming stink bag will have an hour, maybe the occasional 5ish hours to stink up the can before it gets tossed and its at the top of the can, so rarely does the smell stick.

no im talking about several assholes opening up a trash lid of a completely empty can, and tossing their dog shit bag into that fucking can, so that when we drag the bin back to its normal resting place while that fucking dog shit cooks in the can, expands, leaks, ferments and eventually makes you fucking gag 3-4 days later when you take your first bag of trash out and open up the can to discover its become a fucking maggot breeding ground. 

its fucking common courtesy, if the bin is fucking empty DONT USE MY TRASHCAN for your dogshit bag. 

Spend the $5-10 on a sticker for your bin. I wanted to make my own sign promising to feed the poop to anyone using my can for their dog's poop but Mrs. Doom pointed out that it wasn't very neighborly, and that some people may be too oblivious to understand why this is bothersome.

So we bought a large sticker for the lid of our can and haven't had a problem since. 

4 hours ago, hookemATL said:

I watch the paid dog walkers do that all the time downtown. 

• Rage+1 1

On 10/14/2024 at 9:56 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I look forward to the day when I can print a sticker that tells the racoons to stay the hell out of my trash can.

I installed a click-shut latch on ours.  Unlatch it when we put a bag in, and overnight on the night we take the trash out (and yeah...the racoons sometimes get into it then).  Otherwise, it's latched shut and it's the type of latch their little paws can't master.  What a pain in the ass.  I hate racoons.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I installed a click-shut latch on ours.  Unlatch it when we put a bag in, and overnight on the night we take the trash out (and yeah...the racoons sometimes get into it then).  Otherwise, it's latched shut and it's the type of latch their little paws can't master.  What a pain in the ass.  I hate racoons.

I have a dog that kills them if you need to borrow her. 

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Racoons.  Coyotes.  What wildlife do you not have beef with? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Racoons.  Coyotes.  What wildlife do you not have beef with? 

Well, our local deer are on our shitlist, too.  One of them was camped out in our storage area downstairs and nearly took out my wife when she went down to pull out Halloween decorations.  She had to dive outta the way to keep from getting trampled/gored by a buck.

And the fucking squirrels raid our camera bird feeder on the regular (can't set it up in a way to keep them out).

And the stupid Carolina Wren who keeps nesting in the wreath on our front door even though I built him a great nesting box right next to it (he's used it before, but NOW it's not good enough for him).

I GOTTA LOTTA PROBLEMS WITH YOU CRITTERS.

Our ringtails are nice, though.  Very polite, quiet, unobtrusive.  See them at night sometimes, they keep to themselves and don't make a mess.  We also like our other birds -- got some cardinals, painted buntings, chickadees, goldfinches.  They're great.  The frogs chirping down at the creek each night are nice, too.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/14/2024 at 9:51 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Spend the $5-10 on a sticker for your bin. I wanted to make my own sign promising to feed the poop to anyone using my can for their dog's poop but Mrs. Doom pointed out that it wasn't very neighborly, and that some people may be too oblivious to understand why this is bothersome.

So we bought a large sticker for the lid of our can and haven't had a problem since. 

What does your sticker say?

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, our local deer are on our shitlist, too.  One of them was camped out in our storage area downstairs and nearly took out my wife when she went down to pull out Halloween decorations.  She had to dive outta the way to keep from getting trampled/gored by a buck.

And the fucking squirrels raid our camera bird feeder on the regular (can't set it up in a way to keep them out).

And the stupid Carolina Wren who keeps nesting in the wreath on our front door even though I built him a great nesting box right next to it (he's used it before, but NOW it's not good enough for him).

I GOTTA LOTTA PROBLEMS WITH YOU CRITTERS.

Our ringtails are nice, though.  Very polite, quiet, unobtrusive.  See them at night sometimes, they keep to themselves and don't make a mess.  We also like our other birds -- got some cardinals, painted buntings, chickadees, goldfinches.  They're great.  The frogs chirping down at the creek each night are nice, too.

Tonight on Brisket’s Wild Kingdom of Northwest Hills

• Like 1