ALCS: Yankees vs Guardians

Helobious

Stanton has got to have the most bad ass stance in baseball history. The helmet full-face helmet only showing his side eye, the smedium jersey showing off the guns, the casual ass fuckness of it...I have no idea how he generates that much bat speed without taking the bad any higher or further behind him than his shoulder, but it's awesome.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is awesome! Was talking with my mom on FaceTime while she watched the last three outs. Seeing her face light up like a kid while watching a team she’s been a fan of since the 1950’s get back to the World Series is just so freaking cool. Glad to see my mom happy like that after all she has been through the last ten years health wise. I could not be happier for her. She’s 75 and I just want her to enjoy this run as much as she possibly can.

I have maintained all season that Soto is the engine that makes this team go and Good Lord did he come through tonight. They win four more games and he’s getting some Ohtani type money. The Yanks would already have gone home without him. He clearly loves the pressure of playing in The Bronx. Hal better open the checkbook in the off-season. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

This is awesome! Was talking with my mom on FaceTime while she watched the last three outs. Seeing her face light up like a kid while watching a team she’s been a fan of since the 1950’s get back to the World Series is just so freaking cool. Glad to see my mom happy like that after all she has been through the last ten years health wise. I could not be happier for her. She’s 75 and I just want her to enjoy this run as much as she possibly can.

I have maintained all season that Soto is the engine that makes this team go and Good Lord did he come through tonight. They win four more games and he’s getting some Ohtani type money. The Yanks would already have gone home without him. He clearly loves the pressure of playing in The Bronx. Hal better open the checkbook in the off-season. 

Member when you said the Phillies would go farther than the Yankees? I member

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Member when you said the Phillies would go farther than the Yankees? I member

You are just incredible in the worst sense of the word. Once again, you third grade reading level clown show, I said injuries were the reason I thought the Phils would do better during the regular season. You are just such a beating to read. You are somehow less intelligent than the people hawking cryptocurrency on this site.