ALCS: Yankees vs Guardians

Helobious

7 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

You are just incredible in the worst sense of the word. Once again, you third grade reading level clown show, I said injuries were the reason I thought the Phils would do better during the regular season. You are just such a beating to read. You are somehow less intelligent than the people hawking cryptocurrency on this site. 

Maybe you should ask Helo if he remembers hating on Stanton for years and constantly saying  he was a worthless bum. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Juan Soto is the piece the Yankees didn’t have during all the other ALCS match-ups. You can’t teach clutch. 

For the AL competitors, you can’t be cheap if you want clutch.

He embraces the big moments. Some guys can handle it while others never will. He and Stanton both showed up when it mattered most. If they stay hot and Judge gets rolling I think they win four more games. I think Soto has at least one game changing homer coming up in the Fall Classic. He will be worth every single dollar he gets paid this off-season.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

Maybe you should ask Helo if he remembers hating on Stanton for years and constantly saying  he was a worthless bum. 

Would he even admit to it if he did? Stanton is frustrating because of the injuries for sure, but when he’s healthy and able to turn on one the ball just rockets off his bat. The amount of torque that guy creates from that compact swing is incredible.