Prediction thread Week 7, 2024- Georgia at Texas

Wulaw Horn

In hopes of being laughably wrong, I'm picking Georgia to win a close one. Call it 27-24. I fear the Dawgs will break a big play or two, grab a key turnover and thwart our perfect season. Which is not to say they'll derail it for long, just enough to ramp up our focus on the way to the SEC title game and the playoffs to follow. 

• Rage+1 2

Texas 38

Georgia 28

327 yards.  We are awesome, and we are going to win every game.   This contest will be close and exciting for awhile, but Texas eventually pulls away comfortably.  Georgia makes the score more respectable towards the end of the game.

And I will be at the game taking everything in.  Great weekend ahead. This new moon energy is wild.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, satyanash said:

Not feeling good about this matchup, watching Ewers' struggles last week and SCar bulldoze blOU this week. If Ewers doesn't get out of his rut it'll be a frustrating night.

UGA 34, UT 27

Georgia with 413 yards of total offense.

You never feel good about anything. 
contest closed. 

On 10/18/2024 at 9:12 AM, Gut Wagon said:

In hopes of being laughably wrong, I'm picking Georgia to win a close one. Call it 27-24. I fear the Dawgs will break a big play or two, grab a key turnover and thwart our perfect season. Which is not to say they'll derail it for long, just enough to ramp up our focus on the way to the SEC title game and the playoffs to follow. 

Don't be negative, be delusional. 

On 10/14/2024 at 2:52 PM, Mr. Drummond said:

32-17 good guys

On 10/15/2024 at 1:39 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

UGA 35
Texas 31

Texas gives up 372 yards

On 10/18/2024 at 9:12 AM, Gut Wagon said:

On 10/19/2024 at 1:34 PM, satyanash said:

Not feeling good about this matchup, watching Ewers' struggles last week and SCar bulldoze blOU this week. If Ewers doesn't get out of his rut it'll be a frustrating night.

UGA 34, UT 27

Georgia with 413 yards of total offense.

@Mr. Drummondnailed the yardage prop on the nose at 285. Congrats for him and he wins this one.

Quoted the 3 who picked Georgia to win. Shockingly enough satyanash was one of them.  30 points for Gut wagon, 32 points for Sat and 43 for HUBS.  Hope you are all happy with yourself for being sooooooo right.  

I'm just bitter and projecting.  Totally not taking it out on any of yall. 

19 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

@Mr. Drummondnailed the yardage prop on the nose at 285. Congrats for him and he wins this one.

Quoted the 3 who picked Georgia to win. Shockingly enough satyanash was one of them.  30 points for Gut wagon, 32 points for Sat and 43 for HUBS.  Hope you are all happy with yourself for being sooooooo right.  

I'm just bitter and projecting.  Totally not taking it out on any of yall. 

I wanted to be laughably wrong...but had a suspicion I wouldn't be. Have lived in North Georgia far too long to discount the Bulldogs' talent or coaching.