Let me tell you, this Kentucky team is tough

SimkinsMan

First of all, I'm a person, and I'm in Austin. With that out of the way, I want to explain why I think that Kentucky is a tough team.

Now you may be wondering, "Why are SimkinsMan and other people in Austin crowing about a tough Kentucky team?" Well, the answer is this. It's because our game against Kentucky cements our schedule as being a difficult one in the SEC. Some of our conference mates are saying we got gifted an easy schedule this year. But that is not true. The fact that Texas has to play Kentucky means that we play one of the most challenging SEC schedules this year.

Why? Because those cats are wild.

In their opener, they blew out Southern Mississippi. Shut them out, even. Domination. A month later they put a top-ranked Mississippi football team in the dirt. Kentucky also has the highest quality loss on the season, losing by a single point to Georgia. Finally, they are coached by a Stoops. A STOOPS! I'm telling you, Kentucky is damned tough. That's something worth crowing about.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

First of all, I'm a person, and I'm in Austin. With that out of the way, I want to explain why I think that Kentucky is a tough team.

Now you may be wondering, "Why are SimkinsMan and other people in Austin crowing about a tough Kentucky team?" Well, the answer is this. It's because our game against Kentucky cements our schedule as being a difficult one in the SEC. Some of our conference mates are saying we got gifted an easy schedule this year. But that is not true. The fact that Texas has to play Kentucky means that we play one of the most challenging SEC schedules this year.

Why? Because those cats are wild.

In their opener, they blew out Southern Mississippi. Shut them out, even. Domination. A month later they put a top-ranked Mississippi football team in the dirt. Kentucky also has the highest quality loss on the season, losing by a single point to Georgia. Finally, they are coached by a Stoops. A STOOPS! I'm telling you, Kentucky is damned tough. That's something worth crowing about.

Wait, what? You can't be serious. TEXAS A&M HAS THE BEST LOSS, PERIOD. THERE WAS EVEN AN ARTICLE ABOUT IN THE ECONOMIST.

7041412156257902520-3669129745-03-05-202

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Fuck Kentucky and fuck our sec conference mates. I never gave a shit about what they thought about Texas in years past, and that certainly hasn't changed. Bunch of sister-fucking rubes. They can all eat our ass when we cruise into the cfp as the top seed.

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only thing I like about the SEC is more helmet games and additional opportunities to beat other bluebloods and newbloods like Bama, LSU, Georgia, and Florida. The rest of 'em can fuck off, especially aggy and those hillbillies from Arkansas and Tennessee. We ain't here to make friends, just rape and pillage.

We only chant SEC SEC SEC and "It just means more" to mock aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Now you may be wondering, "Why are SimkinsMan and other people in Austin crowing about a tough Kentucky team?" Well, the answer is this. It's because our game against Kentucky cements our schedule as being a difficult one in the SEC. Some of our conference mates are saying we got gifted an easy schedule this year.

The only ones saying this are dumbass aggy and meth-addled, okie morons.

They will run with the fiction that Texas was "gifted" an easy schedule until the Longhorns hoist the National Championship Trophy and then they'll all claim a part of that because SEC SEC SEC!!!

They're funny little people that way.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1