NFL Week 7

1 hour ago, boilerhorn said:

My brother has been insisting that Tomlin is the problem.  Not convinced of that yet, but hiring of Arthur Smith surprised me.  I cannot tell if he’s bad or if he has a bad roster to deal with.  I feel like we are seeing PIckens peak years being squandered.

This might be right, but it hasn't aged well in this thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, that was certainly enjoyable. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come. The OL was a lot more physical than the recent past.  Wilson did much better than he began the game. The Jets are not too good so time will tell but, a win is a win. Well done.

Purely non-scientific observation but, I attribute the victory to the throwback numbers on the jerseys and not that stupid thin rounded font they have been wearing for the last decades.

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Well, that was certainly enjoyable. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come. The OL was a lot more physical than the recent past.  Wilson did much better than he began the game. The Jets are not too good so time will tell but, a win is a win. Well done.

Purely non-scientific observation but, I attribute the victory to the throwback numbers on the jerseys and not that stupid thin rounded font they have been wearing for the last decades.

Wilson is a huge upgrade  from Fields, even if he is not what he once was.  And stunk it up early.  Good for you guys, even if I am a lifetime Stillers hater (ptew!).