A&M at Mississippi State - SEC network

Pancho

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Miss State should just keep spreading aggy out in the passing game. 

aggy can't cover their WRs and the best running game is just when Van Buren scrambles anyways. 

100% agree with this. He could have 8 yards per carry with the way aggy d line keeps getting upfield and letting him step up in the pocket.

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Miss State should just keep spreading aggy out in the passing game. 

aggy can't cover their WRs and the best running game is just when Van Buren scrambles anyways. 

True. VB is hopefully getting confidence to start throwing it around a couple of QB draws would open up their D

Just now, I Plead Da Fif said:

lol the fuckin dorks with their horns down #rentfree

After we win this conference a few years in a row they'll all be doing it. 

I like how they keep saying Starkvegas, acting as if this is a term we all use. They even compared the term to The Swamp.

"Coach, we know how Spurrier came up with The Swamp. That was you that came up with Starkvegas, wasn't it!"

"Oh yeah! Right before I left this great job so I could lose big and get fired from Florida. The adidas marketing team called me up because they only have like 3 schools they supply shoes to, and they were twiddling their thumbs because they didn't really have anything to work with, especially with all the basketball executives in federal prison, and they said, 'what about Starkvegas, coach?' And I said, yeah! Let's do it!"

15 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

I guess we were asking too much for MSU to make a good showing and knock these sheep humpers off after their game vs Georgia .

I stand by my take they’ll only have 1 loss when we go to the cesspool. Scar won’t be able to move the ball in them and LSU can’t be trusted to win on the road.  

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

I stand by my take they’ll only have 1 loss when we go to the cesspool. Scar won’t be able to move the ball in them and LSU can’t be trusted to win on the road.  

I'm not saying you're wrong, but LSU on the road against A&M in Kyle Field involves two teams that can't be trusted. Not just one. 

• Hook 'Em 1