Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, hookem48 said:

the most amazing thing in all of this is we actually have fucking morons watching this that don't think the oline is getting physically beat

I don't know. Georgia seems to be blitzing on every down. Granted the O-Line certainly isn't doing good or anything.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Boogaloo said:

I’ve followed Sark for a long time , these are the type of games you would used to get when he was on the sauce and obviously had been on a weeks bender. 
Not sure what the hell is going on here

Georgia is kind of good.  That’s not all of it, but it’s not nothing 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Kirby Smart and their DC completely out-coaching Sark. I love Sark but this is really bad and disappointing.

Gotta wonder if they've had Muschamp dedicated to planning for this game since the start of the year.

I know he stepped down from his position but not sure what he's been doing.  I think his kid still plays there?

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I very honestly believe this kid can heat up, if he can just get something going. One big play and I think he can take off.

I know Sark says the game plan doesn't change with Arch in there but it should at least some, like doing QB runs Arch because it will be more available.

Or it will be by necessity because the OL is getting punished.

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I know this is gonna sound crazy but I saw Manning catch fire at Isidore Newman and lead a 22-point comeback in the 3rd quarter. I know that shit is highschool but fuck I've seen manning do it before.

Fuck it. I like it. Let's roll with it. 

now that Arch is in the o line has got to do a better job. if they can give him a little time back there then it’s game on. if not, it’s game over. got to give him some room to breathe, give the defense some rest, and get the crowd back into it. both in run blocking and pass pro, it’s on the OL to get us back in this, imo.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Disagree. Manning's a quick study. He can bring us back in the second half. He had some success. The coaches just need to figure out what works. Manning running, crossing patterns. Play action. Flee flicker to win the game

he had one scramble and then they spied him and he was rendered useless. VY is probably the one QB we’ve ever had that could approximate something useful in this game. Can’t run, can’t block, our WRs are blanketed on almost every play because they only need 4 to get pressure.. it’s an ass kicking and will only get worse unless our OL wakes up

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And in addition to the OL being skullfucked every play, the only way A QB can make that work is if the first or maybe second read is open sometimes. And they're not. The OL and Sarkisian are getting their asses kicked tonight.

Sark is getting absolutely hammered by Kirby. It honestly doesn't look like we did any special game planning for Georgia. 

Just now, Derka said:

now that Arch is in the o line has got to do a better job. if they can give him a little time back there then it’s game on. if not, it’s game over. got to give him some room to breathe, give the defense some rest, and get the crowd back into it. both in run blocking and pass pro, it’s on the OL to get us back in this, imo.

I like this too. 

Let's get drunk.