Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Idiots blaming this on Ewers....

He's been terrible. But watch the game, or try.  

It's Varsity v JV, across the board. Coaching, LOS, personnel.

Ewers has not played well. Right before he got pulled, he got scared in the pocket, kind of half ran it and could have easily fumbled it because he never tucked the ball. 

the series before, he got tackled by a dl on the ground.

The series before he threw an interception.

He isn’t playing well but yeah, the dl is dominating us, we aren’t seeing and aren’t picking up the blitz, we are having a problem seeing coverages, running back is playing soft, and there are no holes up the middle.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

So our OL can't block them.  Make an adjustment.  Go heavy and try bully ball.  Or max protect and see if Bond or Wingo can lose their man.  Stop doing the same thing over and over.  

I don't know how you've watched the first half and think we are going to bully ball Georgia.

• Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Except we already kicked the shit out of OU. 

Quit being a bitch.

Who is being a bitch?

I'm saying this is the same feeling I had during those games.

I still believe in this team. I believe they're a lot more talented than they're showing right now. Smart looks like he knows exactly what Sark wants to do the same way those OU teams seem to know what Mack Brown and his staff wanted to do. 

It just feels like a snowball going the wrong way and we don't have any answer for it. Same feeling I had during those games.

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I’ll gladly pay $340 for my DirecTV and ATT internet and watch this shit in the comfort of my home on 4K then shelling thousands to see it in person. 

Bragging about how much you pay for cable is even worse than paystubs 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

Just now, Bevo said:

Ewers has not played well. Right before he got pulled, he got scared in the pocket, kind of half ran it and could have easily fumbled it because he never tucked the ball. 

He isn’t playing well but yeah, the dl is dominating us, we aren’t seeing and aren’t picking up the blitz, we are having a problem seeing coverages, running back is playing soft, and there are no holes up the middle.

Okay.

It's men vs. boys. Sucks, but accept it tonight.

OL wasn't as bad as it is now when Quinn was in. He had more time and space, and just doesn't have the internal clock or presence of mind to step up.

Now, we are in full catchup mode with a novice QB. Their D can bring it in multiple ways, worry less about giving up the big one and just tee off on Arch, and the OL is looking like ass

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

The biggest problem by far that half was Cam Williams. He was beat almost every down in pass pro. 

Just awful. 

yep. 56 and Ewers were the players hurting us.

Make no mistake though the failure is with Sark. Georgia is in the huddle, and when that happens everyone tends to look like shit. 

Smart guy with designs, etc. Bad game strategist sometimes, especially when nfl talent is on the other side. same with OU last week. they are terrible on offense which is the only reason we won. their D gave up. 

• Like 1

So our OL can't block them.  Make an adjustment.  Go heavy and try bully ball.  Or max protect and see if Bond or Wingo can lose their man.  Stop doing the same thing over and over.  

I think we should try an inside run. Or maybe a slow run to the sideline. Or lets not throw to our best pass catching back. That will fool them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

They are bringing pressure and playing man. We aren't winning 1v1s. Simple as that.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Who is being a bitch?

I'm saying this is the same feeling I had during those games.

I still believe in this team. I believe they're a lot more talented than they're showing right now. Smart looks like he knows exactly what Sark wants to do the same way those OU teams seem to know what Mack Brown and his staff wanted to do. 

It just feels like a snowball going the wrong way and we don't have any answer for it. Same feeling I had during those games.

Okay but why would it be the same feeling. Like I said we already beat OU. We don't need to win this game. We are in a 12 team playoff era.

I would agree with you if this game was as important as some of those you're referencing but it really isn't. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm at least encouraged our defense is legit. That many short field shots at them by one of the best offenses in the country and only 23 pts given up is insane. 

Sark panicking and this offensive line getting destroyed is not encouraging. Every one of these fucks except Banks and Majors needs to return next season. They aren't ready. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, naija said:

OL wasn't as bad as it is now when Quinn was in. He had more time and space, and just doesn't have the internal clock or presence of mind to step up.

Now, we are in full catchup mode with a novice QB. Their D can bring it in multiple ways, worry less about giving up the big one and just tee off on Arch, and the OL is looking like ass

Perhaps he has a bit more time but we never saw a replay showing an open guy that he missed

That complete shitshow wasn't just OL or QB. Smart had all of Sarkisian's stuff locked down.

• Hook 'Em 1