Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Holding every fucking play is definitely cheating. Obviously, they do it becuase they know they can get away with it.

You should probably watch the TX RT a little more. Maybe take a look at 85 on that run back. Quit pretending like holding is being called any differently in either side.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Nah sorry. If it wa a close hard fought game?  Sure. 

but fake come backs like this, at least so far?  Nah just let me accept the game is over in the first half.  

now if they score in less than 2 minutes you may have a point. 

But you gotta trust your defense to get a stop. That defense we just saw ain’t got it. At least on that drive. 

What game have you been watching? The defense has been great. So they gave up one drive. I do have trust in this defense. 

I'm not saying we win the game. But fight until the final whistle and let's see what happens. Giving up as a fan with the ball down by 15 points and 12 minutes left to play is a pussy mood.

Do what you have to in order to protect your fragile feelings, but it's still a pussy move. 

• Hook 'Em 2