Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Yeah imma say it.  Sark lost this game by going back to Ewers after half time. 

he should have kept him on the bench for this game and tried to bring him back next week. 

Disagree.  Tom Brady wasn't winning this game with our line against theirs.

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

I think you’re right. He did well of not having a controversy before the game but now he does have one

Not at all. There is no QB Controversy. Manning starts next week and everybody knows it's the right move. Tough call for Sark, but I think he'll see the light.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

...How was Quinn a 1.0000 rated 5 star QB outta HS? 

I really thought that as a third year starter things would just slow down for him and he'd take that leap like Vince and Colt in their third years, just hitting guys left and right. He's just so damn tentative. We got 911 turbos, 458 Italias, Huracans and 720S McClarens in that WR group and are stuck in 3rd gear, can't stretch the field vertically. I thought if Quinn can't hit the deep ball at least he can hit the short and intermediate routes, can't even do that with consistency. 

unfortunately he just cant seem to hit people in stride consistently. He underthrew the deep ball all game long. This was his worst performance at UT, sadly.