Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

13 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Doubt it, with this bad of a loss we probably fall behind the undefeated teams so maybe 7, 

voters will think we’re a fraud and hadn’t played nobody except UGA

Geez, with the Michigan and Oklahoma blowouts tonight... we really haven't played anyone.

But tonight is not who we are.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

Sark's biggest issue is not being able to adjust off script if the DC brought a game plan that slows his script. 

It's his biggest and most consistent issue while here.

Sugar bowl, tonight, early OU last week.. same thing.. 

It's great when it works.. he won't leave the plan when it doesn't ever.

We never could run the ball inside. We gave up many stupid points early and couldn’t establish a run game because of it. Cam Williams may do okay as a mauler but he was a liability when Georgia was able to pin its ears back. Meanwhile, our running backs are great at screens and in space but we don’t have anyone who can break tackles or we just don’t trust that Gibson can do it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Damn, our O line exposed by this Dline and our run game is shit against against a decent D. 

Ewers is a hot mess. I don't know what the fuck needs to happen

You forget our good back is injured until next season. We're running on two small fumes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Well, that's a disappointing result. I hope I don't see the first half version of this Texas game the rest of the year. 

Didn't you write a long inspiring post before the game that this UGA team had no chance or was it someone else? Lol 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
6 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:
If anyone tries to sell Ewers as some NFL prospect you’re pissing in the wind. This kid has no pocket presence, no deep ball accuracy, average athleticism. I would 100% take Ehlinger over Quinn. The blank stare with apparent very little thought on where to go with the ball.

Sam is much better to me. And he had that fight in him. Ewers seems disinterested at all times. His body language is terrible

When Quinn is on his arm talent on some on those throws is crazy, but Sam was a much better leader. Sam had accuracy issues but you knew he was going to run through a brick wall if he had too, and he didn't play scared. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Quinn is a good kid. An ok qb. But we need to move on. He ain’t it. I appreciate him and what he’s done. But he isn’t what Texas needs. Bench him 

Fair. And the OL did him no favors. I’m flabbergasted by their horrible play. He looked bad but they looked worse and compounding the two leaves us with 30-15

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Hope that play answers that...

That last throw by Quinn showed how badly his lack of awareness and pocket presence has dissolved. He could have had several seconds of time if he steps up before the guy gets close. The blocker needed him to step. He doesn’t help the line by being such a predictable bail out artist. He won’t run so it’s easy to rush on him. Makes the oline play harder than it needs to be. It used to be Quinn’s ream. Used to be. He’s the back up now. .  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

Didn't you write a long inspiring post before the game that this UGA team had no chance or was it someone else? Lol 

I talked a lot of shit, that's for sure.

I don't foresee the result of this game changing my posting style. That's for sure.

Didn't you show your gaping pussy throughout the game thread, or was that someone else? Lol. 

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

When Quinn is on his arm talent on some on those throws is crazy, but Sam was a much better leader. Sam had accuracy issues but you knew he was going to run through a brick wall if he had too, and he didn't play scared. 

he did just that against Georgia. There was that one series where Herman ran him like 7 times in a row at the goal line until he finally got in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Why in the fuck did Blue not get more carries, especially in the 1st half? When we abandoned rhe run in the 2nd quarter, the game was over

Because he fumbles and Sark was worried about turning the ball over. Turns out we did fine in that department without Blue.

• Hook 'Em 2