Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

59 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Quinn is good when everything is flowing well for him. When there's adversity, he folds. You're right, he doesn't have the hero ball play of someone like Sam. Arch shows more of that quality. I hate that I'm ready for Quinn to move on but here I am. I'm ready for his era to be over. 

Yep. That’s where I am too.

Ewers is broken. I’m not sure he’s ever gotten back to where he was before that cocksucker Dallas Turner hurt him the first time three seasons ago in Austin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah. It was to a shitty OU team. 

And this was a totally normal way to lose. They controlled the LOS and beat us by a normal score. I have seen being buttfucked to Bolivia and this was not it.

27 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Nope. We just got beat, that's all. 

Gentlemen, we didn’t crack 100 yds offense until sometime in the 3rd quarter.

That

Was

A

BEATDOWN

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

Texas’ 15 points started at the minus 45 and the plus 9. 15 points on 64 yards of offense. 

Yeah.  Both offenses were hammered dogshit.  We gave them 4 short fields in the 1st half and they gave us 2 in the 3rd quarter.  Biggest difference in the game.

The one where we tried to return the kickoff from 3 yards deep in the end zone which led to a hold on the return and a shitty punt out of our own end zone really pissed me off

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Nash

@NashTalksTexas

·

Follow

Texas gives UGA ball on UT 13: 0-7 UGA

Texas gives UGA ball on UT 28: 0-10 UGA

Texas gives UGA ball on UT 34: 0-17 UGA

Texas gives UGA ball on UT 30: 0-23 UGA

20 points off of 64 yards of offense, that is where we lost. Only 10 points came from them actually driving the ball.

10:08 PM · Oct 19, 2024

Good Bye Reaction GIF

Edited by UTEE97
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Zero running game seems to be an issue.

#1? EL oh fucking el. 

Top ten maybe. That was pure piss offense.

2 turnovers in the first qrtr and that shit squad can't even manage 3 points.

The D kept them in it as long as could be expected.

Sark stayed with Wisner way too long. There were some plays to be made and a few one on one situations and he couldn’t make a play. 

he’s not the guy

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

The games at Vandy, Aggy and Arkansas worry me. Better get Quinn's mindset fixed or we could be staring at 2 more losses. Sark is in a tough spot. How do you bench a guy who was supposed to be drafted in the 1st round? 

well, he has seen it done before. also can just ask Dabo

Agreed, but he demonstrated earlier this year he can be pretty mobile when he wants to.  Better than he showed this game. He's too unwilling to risk it now. Sark may also dscourage it as well, but he's hesitant in everything he does right now.

He either fucked up every RPO read or purposely chose to defer when he would have had clear rushing lanes, often for 10-15.

Entire offensive gameplan was pathetic and the lack of adjustments before the closing minutes of the 4th simply boggled the mind. If he’s gonna sit in the pocket you HAVE to give him help off the edge, but that didn’t happen a whole lot this evening…
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

We’re going to fuck stomp Vandy. This was a wake up call and Vandy isn’t a sneaky team anymore.

This.  Sark is going to make them eat shit in the film room and at practice and they are going to be pissed off next week.  And the week after that.  And the rest of the season.

Wisner is not the guy, but he's an important piece.  CJ Baxter is The Guy that we are missing in the backfield.

• Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yep. That’s where I am too.

Ewers is broken. I’m not sure he’s ever gotten back to where he was before that cocksucker Dallas Turner hurt him the first time three seasons ago in Austin.

Before? That game was his second college start. 

He was never going to live up to his generational type talent recruiting ranking. He's just too erratic.

Was quite a bit of downplaying of the Baxter injury when he went down and the guy many claimed was better than him did not record a single carry tonight. 

God bless Wisner. He is a tough kid but he isn’t built to be the primary back on this team or run between the tackles.

The drop off in pass pro from Baxter to Blue/Wisner is also significant. The latter two are very poor at chipping edges and doing little things to help QB’s buy an extra tick or two.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Was quite a bit of downplaying of the Baxter injury when he went down and the guy many claimed was better than him did not record a single carry tonight. 

God bless Wisner. He is a tough kid but he isn’t built to be the primary back on this team or run between the tackles.

The drop off in pass pro from Baxter to Blue/Wisner is also significant. The latter two are very poor at chipping edges and doing little things to help QB’s buy an extra tick or two.

There are no Earls out there, but a big punishing back to complement the passing game would be a nice thing.  Or two of them.  

Before? That game was his second college start. 
He was never going to live up to his generational type talent recruiting ranking. He's just too erratic.

Yes, he was carving up Bama and looked like a future 1-1. As you say, he’s erratic. Some games he looks like one of the best Qb’s in the game. Others, not even close.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yep, leading up to all of this the biggest question was is our defense legit. I think that’s been answered, now replaced by OL and QB questions unfortunately.

it needs to be coaching, particularly Sark on game management and offensive philosophy, trickling down to what is being asked of the QB position.

He is smart? sure. He makes good adjustments? sometimes. Did Georgia know every fucking play we ran? yes, for the most part. It was telling when they showed the sky cam and all levels and all layers of WRs were blanketed. I mean blanketed completely. 

You mix nfl talent and good preparation and Sark's offense gets very easy to stop because there is no confusion and they can win 1 on 1s. See Washington, first half OU games last two years, this one. 

We bitched on all the check downs but then what? I guess one on one balls to our big guys like Wingo? We couldn't run screens much as they played base and didn't blitz much. 

Ya'll bitching on the oline sure, they blew some things, but apart from 56 (who was awful) they held up fine in the first quarter. Once Georgia realized they could make QE toss his checkdowns over and over, it was well, over. They could put their ears back and get around the edge, banks included, and pressure a QB that refused to step up in the pocket. He fucking ran backwards more often than not, making things even worse. Bro had a screw loose. 

This game is on Sark and the QB, which is entirely supposed to be his forte. They got fucking pantsed. bad.

• Hook 'Em 5