Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Love Sam’s grit.  His hero ball cost us at least three games

But the hero ball was designed by turtle Tom. 

Toms offense needed Sam to run for tough first downs and pass all over and scramble and do basically everything. 

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

God I love that movie so much. Here's my nerdom- I have a lot of memorabilia from that movie from the set, like the tickets you see Tyler Durden buy, the real soap used in the movie, the drivers licenses that are hung on the door, the soap and brochure and soap they handed out at the premiere, the magazine he's reading while taking a shit, and so much more. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Drool 1

Just now, Zeus said:

But the hero ball was designed by turtle Tom. 

Toms offense needed Sam to run for tough first downs and pass all over and scramble and do basically everything. 

And bless Sam he was more than willing to do it after growing up loving the horns his entire life. He deserved a much better coach.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

God I love that movie so much. Here's my nerdom- I have a lot of memorabilia from that movie from the set, like the tickets you see Tyler Durden buy, the real soap used in the movie, the soap amd brochure they handed out at the premiere, the magazine he's reading while taking a shit, and so much more. 

This might be why your wife joined a cult. lulz

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

God I love that movie so much. Here's my nerdom- I have a lot of memorabilia from that movie from the set, like the tickets you see Tyler Durden buy, the real soap used in the movie, the soap amd brochure they handed out at the premiere, the magazine he's reading while taking a shit, and so much more. 

IMG_4430.gif.a5e9d47c83a9fb683b0be95273de9f1d.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

Broken implies irreparable. I'm not sure that's the case,  but he's fragile and needs more continuity to get him into peak form. It would have helped greatly if the OL didn't get whipped so badly tonight. It doesn't excuse Ewer's shortcomings, but better protection was needed for him to regain composure. He's no Sam Ehlinger when it comes to moxy.

I appreciate the reply. Nice to see someone not doused in kool-aid commenting.

Agree..he is “reparable” but…I’ve been saying the same thing all year…Quinn has some mental issues I’m not sure after tonight he can overcome. He freaks out at times.

It’s obvious to anyone who is watching and knows the basics of football.

I’m not confident he can be repaired before season ends.

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

It's also his lack of mobility. Herbie called him out during the game on the option. Arch's ability to scramble is legit and must be honored.

Agreed, but he demonstrated earlier this year he can be pretty mobile when he wants to.  Better than he showed this game. He's too unwilling to risk it now. Sark may also dscourage it as well, but he's hesitant in everything he does right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Texas D is legit. 

Texas O with Quinn ain't going anywhere with him in the driving seat. I only saw Bond catch like 1 or 2 passes. That's malpractice. That, and not goiback to Wingo deep. 

Last week your take was this O was unstoppable with Quinn at the reins. Your hyperbole knows no bounds.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I have no fucking clue why he didn't start at Florida other than Napier is truly the dumbest dude in CFB. That kid is a weapon. We should offer him a lambos to come to Austin. 

No he’sa piece of shit. Who the fuck transfers to your rival? 

Also he’s an idiot 

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/sports/college/bulldogs-extra/2024/07/10/trevor-etienne-dui-georgia-football-kirby-smart-athens-clarke-county/74301725007/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Was it though?

this is easily the most talent team Sark has ever had as a HC and we got buttfucked into Bolivia on our home turf.

Yeah. It was to a shitty OU team. 

And this was a totally normal way to lose. They controlled the LOS and beat us by a normal score. I have seen being buttfucked to Bolivia and this was not it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Right, GA lost to Alabama goddammit. Alabama got beat again today. With strong QB play, we beat Georgia easily tonight. Our first two pics got us zero points. We were still in the game with two minutes left - even then Ewers fell flat on his face. He does not need to start another game for Texas. I think Sark knows that. For the team, he needs to make the call.

Hate to burst your bubble but after watching sark’s postgame presser I’d bet my left nut that Quinn is starter as long as he’s not “injured”. 

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's going to take a while for this to sink in.

Yeah, this isn't a one loss and your season is over situation anymore. A 12 team playoff can be very forgiving to regular season losses. It will take time for people to adjust to it.

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

Hate to burst your bubble but after watching sark’s postgame presser I’d bet my left nut that Quinn is starter as long as he’s not “injured”. 

don't know why anyone would think different. Quinn would need to completely shit the bed in an even more spectacular way against Vandy for that change to happen, or we would have to be carrying 2 losses.

as long as we are playing for a spot in the playoff, Quinn is the guy

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah. It was to a shitty OU team. 

And this was a totally normal way to lose. They controlled the LOS and beat us by a normal score. I have seen being buttfucked to Bolivia and this was not it.

I dunno, my dude. Those Mack Brown losses to to Bob nice and cooked dicks Stoops were far more embarrassing. We had superior talent and still lost by 6 TD's on the regular until post-2004

I dunno, my dude. Those Mack Brown losses to to Bob nice and cooked dicks Stoops were far more embarrassing. We had superior talent and still lost by 6 TD's on the regular until post-2004
We didn't have superior talent to Georgia. If anything it was even and we got whipped on the line most plays.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ousux said:
4 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

We didn't have superior talent to Georgia. If anything it was even and we got whipped on the line most plays.

Chris Redd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, ousux said:

I was saying we had superior talent then ou, but we have almost equal tent to UGA, other than DT's, which those fuckers land every year. At some point we have toans some blue chip talent in the southeast. We have a good start with Charles and Sharma, but now USC is the presumed leader for Wynn. We HAVE TO get Mbotchu and Mathis whatever the cost.