Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Quinn is still the starter but we might need an Arch sighting tonight. He’s playing like dogshit 

I have a feeling Sark won't do it.  It would cause a QB controversy and he doesn't want that.

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

Yeah we aren’t near as good as we thought we were. Fools gold 

We're great, but I don't know what the fuck is going on. This is not the same time that went into Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Topper13 said:

I'm not a bench the starting QB guy, but it might be time. Quinn is off, again. Could very well be the deciding factor. 

For me, the decision to do that has a lot to do with how far down do you think you can come back from. Against OU, we were never in trouble. This could get ugly quickly. Trouble is, how well can Arch handle reading the defense? Especially one as good as Georgia's. There comes a point though, where you have nothing to lose.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Guys. He's not benching Quinn Ewers.

Well I look forward to the loss. He doesn’t look like someone who has been here 3 years and came in with hype. He looks either hurt or fucked but either way we won’t win like this. 

what’s the point of getting two INTs if your offense can’t do anything? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I have a feeling Sark won't do it.  It would cause a QB controversy and he doesn't want that.

We're great, but I don't know what the fuck is going on. This is not the same time that went into Michigan.

Maybe he needs to do what's best for tree team and not his ego or Quinn's feelings. 

He threw 2 hard-to-catch rainbows against Alabama, ran up the score against a horrific OU team in Year 1, and ran up the score against a shit Okie Lite team in the Big 12 title game. He was perfectly adequate against a (what we now know is) GARBAGE Michigan team. This is his résumé. This exact offense with Sam fucking Ehlinger would be better.

Edited by Bodowned