Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Is Sark supposed to be good at offense or nah?

Players have to execute. Far more often, that is the problem. But credit Georgia here too. They have scouted well and playing with their hair on fire. Kirby has them dialed in. Unfortunately, Ewers hasn't really got it back together yet. It could happen anytime though, and if he does, things could change quickly.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Not much open. Sark has been schemed to call the game right into what the defense is doing. Add that to our OL getting worked a bit and it's a disaster. Ewers looks jumpy again but everywhere he looks the defense has the play scouted and is waiting on it. 

Yeah that's what it seems like and Ewers can't save things with his legs. He's not that guy and Sarkisian is getting whipped by Smart. 

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

He was mobile.  

Yes. Same with Van Buren. And they threw over the top. 

I'd also say that Georgia's pass rush has been unreal in this game. They were not unreal in those two games, mobile or not mobile.

I mean, let's face it. The Texas offense has completely shit the bed in every way. I didn't actually expect that. 

Georgia's offense hasn't been 100%, either. Beck's two interceptions. At least 3 dropped passes. 

But the matchup between Smart's defense and Sarkisian's offense has been completely one sided.

Just now, David Dennison said:

The OL is having a very, very, very bad game.

what? just heard herbie say the same thing. for the most part there are clean pockets to throw from, except the last blitz with 6 rushers. 

Sark and QE are having a very fucking bad game. Really, its on Sark. dawgs defense is in the fucking huddle practically 

• Rage+1 1

I don't vocalize it much, but I've been looking forward to moving past Ewers since Arch signed.  I didn't like the way he got here.  It doesn't really speak to a serious person and there are things that have confirmed that belief.

In many respects, Ewers is still ahead of Arch, but I'm ready to move on, whenever.

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Ewers is rattled

He has been rattled since the injury.

2 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

what the fuck is sark calling 

I think he is calling things to get Ewers in a rhythm and it isn't working.

2 minutes ago, Jimbaround said:

His throws are terrible. No zip

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Quinn looks like he’s done. 

Yep.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The OL is having a very, very, very bad game.

This. They are absolutely getting dominated.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

OL is getting murdered.

I might go Arch just because of his legs.

Yep. Would keep Georgia D honest.

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Quinn's body language sucks. He doesn't look like he cares.

He may not. That injury early fucked up his season. He has to know that the entire fanbase is calling for Manning.