Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude... we got an overturn of DPI penalty which is technically NOT possible. but it happened.     It was clearly the right call... and the replay being done in the stadium clearly influenced the refs who realized how horribad the PI call was.

thats literally the anti Kirby call.... and it got us 7.  thats all we can ask for. 

Agree, but the call should have never occurred in the first place.  That’s the corruption angle and SEC office…

Or incompetence.

Do not attribute to malice which can easily be attributed to incompetence.

Edited by boilerhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

just wasted a minute or more of clock but not just giving them the fucking TD. 

I understand why you fight. But holding them to a FG was the only chance.  

nice try Texas but unless there a miracle it’s privately not meant to be.  

we need 2 scores and an extra point to tie.  3 scores to win.  That’s hard enough. 

bur expecting 2 more stops?  I’m dubious. 

Just now, boilerhorn said:

Agree, but the call should have never occurred in the first place.  That’s the corruption angle and SEC office…

So you’re saying the corruption caused them to make the call the first time, then it drug on so long they decided it was too obvious and backed down? Seems reasonable. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Fuck you, and fuck that. 

I've been on the other side of blow outs. Give me fighting to make it a game. I love what I'm seeing out of my Texas team. 

Nah sorry. If it wa a close hard fought game?  Sure. 

but fake come backs like this, at least so far?  Nah just let me accept the game is over in the first half.  

now if they score in less than 2 minutes you may have a point. 

But you gotta trust your defense to get a stop. That defense we just saw ain’t got it. At least on that drive. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Brew said:
2 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

So you’re saying the corruption caused them to make the call the first time, then it drug on so long they decided it was too obvious and backed down? Seems reasonable.

Yeah, I don't think you can say the initial call wasn't just human error in real-time. Things happen fast. The no-calls have favored Georgia overall though. They've got away with a lot of holding by their OL.

Just now, Drew said:

Nah sorry. If it wa a close hard fought game?  Sure. 

but fake come backs like this, at least so far?  Nah just let me accept the game is over in the first half.  

now if they score in less than 2 minutes you may have a point. 

But you gotta trust your defense to get a stop. That defense we just saw ain’t got it. At least on that drive. 

Weak

shit.