Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, RoyalBevo21 said:

After watching this, I don’t even know what Texas is? Are they really a top 10 team? For me it’s hard to say.

Well, it's the middle of the season. They look like a top 10 team to me. 

Georgia is really good. We got way behind in the first half and didn't answer real well, but we've looked better in the second half. 

There's not a team as talented as Georgia the rest of the way during the regular season, so they could win out and still not be certain as a top 10 team. 

They look better to me than they looked last year, outside of maybe defensive tackle. Last year was a top ten team as far as I'm concerned. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, sdm said:

They are a very solid team. And so far they have showed fewer weaknesses than us.

Our line just broke down against the same competition of athletes. Sark is not a wizard, and he may it be the best OC. It may just be too much for him to do both, I dunno. But losing like this, having that conservative bullshit first half play calling shit isn't it. I like the guy, and I think he'll succeed here in time, but we need some better players to keep up. Thankfully we have 2 (so far) in Myron Charles and Sharma. We need 2-3 more. Our defense is legit with Kenny Baker and Nansen, but you can see our weaknesses get exposed.