Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

We just saw the Quinn that couldn't score from ten yards out against Washington last year. I've refrained from knocking him on that, but it all makes sense. He had at least one shot at a quick dash for the goal line last year and didn't take it. He's not winning any Nattys.

Most of our fanbase chose to ignore that last drive where he failed to throw a decent pass in 4 attempts. I knew right then that he just doesn't have IT. Sark has been able to hide a lot of his mental deficiencies by calling dink and dunk passes. It only takes you so far, though. We will need the QB to play some hero ball in the playoffs because it won't be easy.

We got our shit absolutely pushed in during the first half, but good to see a semblance of a rebound in the 2nd. This is a LONG season and think we learned a valuable lesson that nothing is going to handed to us. But there is too much talent on this team to go quietly in the night. Confident we’ll bounce back and make a deep run. 

Hopefully we can get another shot at Georgia in the SEC championship, Texas could have won this game if they executed. Georgia simply came up at all the pivotal moments. Sark needs to learn to kick FGs early on, because by the end of the game they add up to multiple TDs. I'd love to see Texas take another crack at this team at the end of the season.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dad said:

We didn’t lose this game because of the run defense dumb ass. We lost it because of our shitty offense.

Where did I say that dumb ass?

I said the run the defense was questionable several games ago and was shouted down.  And that’s proven true.  

yes we lost the game on offense. I didn’t say otherwise.  A good running team is going to give us hell. 

Edited by Drew

Where did I say that dumb ass?
I said the run the defense was questionable several games ago and was shouted down.  And that’s proven true.  

yes we lost the gens on offense. A good running team is going to give us hell. 

How fitting we stuff Etienne while you bring up this stupid take.
  • Hook 'Em 1