Texas vs Georgia - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

...How was Quinn a 1.0000 rated 5 star QB outta HS? 

I really thought that as a third year starter things would just slow down for him and he'd take that leap like Vince and Colt in their third years, just hitting guys left and right. He's just so damn tentative. We got 911 turbos, 458 Italias, Huracans and 720S McClarens in that WR group and are stuck in 3rd gear, can't stretch the field vertically. I thought if Quinn can't hit the deep ball at least he can hit the short and intermediate routes, can't even do that with consistency. 

It was a Covid year still believe he would have been a high 4 -5 star but not a 1.000

Sark's biggest issue is not being able to adjust off script if the DC brought a game plan that slows his script. 

It's his biggest and most consistent issue while here.

Sugar bowl, tonight, early OU last week.. same thing.. 

It's great when it works.. he won't leave the plan when it doesn't ever.

• Hook 'Em 2

If anyone tries to sell Ewers as some NFL prospect you’re pissing in the wind. This kid has no pocket presence, no deep ball accuracy, average athleticism. I would 100% take Ehlinger over Quinn. The blank stare with apparent very little thought on where to go with the ball.
Sam is much better to me. And he had that fight in him. Ewers seems disinterested at all times. His body language is terrible
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

...How was Quinn a 1.0000 rated 5 star QB outta HS? 

I really thought that as a third year starter things would just slow down for him and he'd take that leap like Vince and Colt in their third years, just hitting guys left and right. He's just so damn tentative. We got 911 turbos, 458 Italias, Huracans and 720S McClarens in that WR group and are stuck in 3rd gear, can't stretch the field vertically. I thought if Quinn can't hit the deep ball at least he can hit the short and intermediate routes, can't even do that with consistency. 

i saw vy play 3 times in hs. he was a man among boys. ewers was nowhere close to hs vy

you put hs vy on ewer’s hs teams, he might go undefeated for 4 years 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Ewers has the processing speed of a 1988 hewlett packard pc. You know they are rushing. Throw the god damned ball. 

This is the fundamental issue.

He can't compute what he's seeing or predict and throw in advance.

Feels like he had a couple games where he could, like OU 2022, but it's the outlier and not the norm.

Especially if the opponent is tough.

• Rage+1 1