Kirby Smart is a giant gaping vagina

jimmyjazz

Say what you want about his dickheadedness, but Smart had that team fired up and Texas couldn't stop them in the first half.  The Horns probably learned a good lesson for the next round ... and for next week.

My take on his dickheadedness: Let he whose players are without multiple felonies and targeting ejections cast the first life-threatening plastic bottle.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

I'm surprised your trailer park has free WiFi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Say what you want about his dickheadedness, but Smart had that team fired up and Texas couldn't stop them in the first half.  The Horns probably learned a good lesson for the next round ... and for next week.

My take on his dickheadedness: Let he whose players are without multiple felonies and targeting ejections cast the first life-threatening plastic bottle.

This. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

The Big 12 Fan Base was totally correct about TX and OU fans.  Yall are the biggest POS I've ever seen with the BS y'all pulled tonight. Glass houses...your Cotdayum Coach is a fucking DRUNK and you have the audacity to FUGG with KIRBY.  Personally I like SARK, but KIRBY he is not.  YOUR FANS ARE TOTAL AYUSS though. YOUR BS was on display for the world to see.  WE NOW AGREE with the Rest Of The Big 12 FAN BASE...y'all are ARSEHATS.  BTW, we are not anywhere near where we need to be to win a NATTIE, but your team is really not very good. Proving once again, playing that WEEKAYUSS schedule tells you nothing but how to pad stats.  Your corners are not ready for the SEC, your SAFETIES cannot handle the SEC run games and your fans are already worse than UT and FL...and that's saying a lot.  I honestly like Sark and wish him well...but your assholes in the stands...whole new level of F'ed up.  GLAD you showed your roots the first REAL GAME of the SEASON.  F TX!

Next time bevo will stomp fuck your little bitch dog into the turf. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Say what you will, but kirby gets his guys to believe stuff and feel like underdogs/ world against them better than anyone I’ve ever seen considering the level of talent and success they have/had.

After his postgame comments at first I just wanted to roll my eyes and continue to add to my idea that she’s starting to lose it mentally… but then realized…

He’s going to make a dangerous politician someday.

• Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

In the very, very first version of the SNES edition of Street Fighter 2, Geif is a 10-0 character, the only 10-0 character in all the mainline street fighter games. It's the near-mythical unwinnable matchup. His Spinning pile driver move can be followed by a safe jump into crouch kick into spinning pile driver for an infinite, and the SPD hitbox range is so oversized he can hit the opponent from match starting position, and it has a bug where it'll come out a frame before any other move if done on the exact start of the round. This means he's the only character in the game which can be literally unbeatable, he can get you into an infinite at the start before you have any chance to react down to the game programming level. As in there is absolutely nothing you can do to beat him if he pulls off the move on frame 1 of the round. In the first revision of world warrior, he's literally broken and unbeatable.

Sark is still better than Kirby, though, just because Sark doesn't smell like cheese and feet.

Lol. Bring me an Enchirito, a crunchy 6-pack with a large Mountain Dew, and E. Honda. I’ll whip that Russian ass all night long.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Say what you will, but kirby gets his guys to believe stuff and feel like underdogs/ world against them better than anyone I’ve ever seen considering the level of talent and success they have/had.

After his postgame comments at first I just wanted to roll my eyes and continue to add to my idea that she’s starting to lose it mentally… but then realized…

He’s going to make a dangerous politician someday.

We lost to OU my freshman year and I was irrationally disturbed about it for an entire week. I've finally reached the point of being able to move on from a bummer like last night with a hat tip to the winners where necessary. Not gonna let it ruin my Sunday afternoon happy-hour beers with my buddies.

But the though of Kirby as a politician is another thing altogether. Might need some stronger stuff today.

Edited by Hayduke
punctuation, dammit

2 hours ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

This has got to be a troll job.  It's the antithesis of the 'kyle field is the greatest place evar!" posts.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

In the very, very first version of the SNES edition of Street Fighter 2, Geif is a 10-0 character, the only 10-0 character in all the mainline street fighter games. It's the near-mythical unwinnable matchup. His Spinning pile driver move can be followed by a safe jump into crouch kick into spinning pile driver for an infinite, and the SPD hitbox range is so oversized he can hit the opponent from match starting position, and it has a bug where it'll come out a frame before any other move if done on the exact start of the round. This means he's the only character in the game which can be literally unbeatable, he can get you into an infinite at the start before you have any chance to react down to the game programming level. As in there is absolutely nothing you can do to beat him if he pulls off the move on frame 1 of the round. In the first revision of world warrior, he's literally broken and unbeatable.

Sark is still better than Kirby, though, just because Sark doesn't smell like cheese and feet.

This information would have been far more useful to me thirty years ago. M. Bison had me in tears, man. Cheap fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

This^^^. Anyone who has engaged or responded needs to take a step back.

That would be the beginning of the end of Surly.

Troll or not, the responses are part of our group therapy.  At least for me, but in another hour it's beer-on-the-patio time, and I found some of this in our Yankee grocery store last week. I'll step away when I crack one open:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

Why don't you go get an STI from your sister, again, you inbred piece of shit.

Edit: please feel free to never visit our great state again. Stay in your broke-ass trailer parks. As for people saying don't engage this loser, fuck that. I'm venting. 

Edited by PhillyHorn1

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Your fans were the trashiest I’ve seen in our stadium since aggy ran away from us. You are a cunt. 

if you sat next to, behind or in front of them, please remember to interrogate the actual ticket holders when they show up for florida or kentucky

also please report to belmont the seats that ended up in their hands

although solvable with technology, until that time, selling to horns is the responsibility of the seat owners

if you have the money to buy the season seats you don't need to treat them like an investment vehicle

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fucking SEC fans are insufferable.  Almost as insufferable as they are stupid.  

And we sure didn’t do ourselves any favors bringing you into the fold. They did everything they could to help you be successful, and we still Whipped your ass. We had the freshman in late.

• Fuck You 18

1 minute ago, Texasborn91 said:

I may be late to this but anybody catch that literally on our first fucking drive UGA claims their comms go out? Bull fucking shit. Did they get turned back on or were they off the rest of the game?

They were clearly back on by the start of the next play based on the fact no one had to remove headsets. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, COE said:

We came in here, ate your food, drank your beer and danced with your women. Thanks for the hospitality. 

Doubtful. Y’all’s fanbase needs a lifetime supply of Ozempic. Fat, stupid, and drunk redneck morons. Worst fanbase I’ve ever seen at DKR. Y’all made Bama look fantastic.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, UGAHumpsPolls said:

This dumb fuck thought we were aggy and were going to walk him to the stadium. You guys are idiots and made Alabama seem amazing and LSU fans feel bearable.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Doubtful. Y’all’s fanbase needs a lifetime supply of Ozempic. Fat, stupid, and drunk redneck morons. Worst fanbase I’ve ever seen at DKR. Y’all made Bama look fantastic.

Ohio State and West Virginia say, "Hello."  That said, it could be a 3-way tie...

17 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

The refs make the right call, "they tried to rob us"

Isn't that an automatic fine for anyone but Saban and Smart?

He's really turning into a prima donna jerk with his two titles.

He shoved that Mississippi St. player who was in his way when he was trying to yell at one of his D coaches and he just explained in away.  He said he didn't even know he shoved the guy.  No cognizance that he was acting like a 5 year old.

Then in the Auburn game he bitched about the fans not being loud enough, when they had control the whole game and almost all the game was in the end of the field where the Auburn fans were.  He said it being hot was no excuse.  It was reasonably loud.  And there had just been a hurricane and a lot of people had flooding and damage and some of them are still without power.  He should have been glad it was a full house.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Bevo20 said:

Can't stand Kirby. He's a whiney crybaby. The guy whines to the refs non-stop. He reminds me of Mulkey, the LSU chick basketball coach. Both act the same. The better team won tonight, but the season isn't over. Texas will be in the CFP.

I like Mulkey.  Both are competitors, but she doesn't need an assistant to grab onto her belt to keep her off the court.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not sure how they would enforce a sales policy to only Texas fans, but OK.

anyone that has a texaslonghorns.com account with a texas zip code?

sure, a few will slip through

last night several thousand season ticket holders sold to georgia fans

we could at least *try* to limit this

17 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Back to back national champion dipshit. Also, Kalen DeBoer beat us last year too in case you’ve forgotten.

Only beat Nick Saban once in many tries, even with better teams.

Went for it on 4th down in his own territory with 4 minutes left up 15 when UT hadn't moved the length of the field the whole game.

UT had 53 yards offense, he was up 23 and did an onsides kick to give us a short field to start the 2nd half.

Smart did great game preparation, but he sucked as bad as Ewers and Beck in game decisions.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2